Openbox V8 Golden crashing VHub 3

I'm sure if it's in modem mode all setting are off . I am lost as to why the superhub reboots but not my asus router. I have tries a static ip ,connecting the golden just to the hub removing all other devices from my network but nada still the same. You say yours is fine tethered by your phone?

Yea the guy has a single so when I connect the golden via my phone as a hotspot it works no problem st all but just will not work with the hub either wifi or hard wire via Ethernet

The superhub 3 seems to be at fault---just checked with a mate and the engineer from vm told him that unless you are on the top speed from vm then stick with the superhub 2---I've got a spare here but no idea if it will work elsewhere but if anyone wants then its free to good home.
Reaper.

Reaper

I am sure my mate who is having problems with his hub would love it. Especially if it cures his fault

Cheers

Simon

Reaper

I am sure my mate who is having problems with his hub would love it. Especially if it cures his fault

Cheers

Simon

It won't work the hubs have to be either installed or a self install to the account there meant for. I should know as I sold a couple on Ebay and buyers could not get them to work. And i'm sure if you try to register a new hub when your account has one on then it also won't work. Try it by all means.

Bluedusty , Don't know if you are still having your problems with your superhub mate but I manged to get a super 2 a.c and since then I have had no more rebooting and channels are all clearing. Hope this help's .

---------- Post Merged at 03:58 PM ----------

Yeah---but normally they are helpful if you say some of your gadgets are not compatible or causing problems.
Reaper.

Yes mate. My speeds are still rock solid 200mb Hardwired. You might have to come up with some reason as to why you want to change. Mate.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Also do a little Google there is a known bug with them superhub 3s this could be a little bargaining tool for you.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Same problem for me too with SH3 ... I just don't get it because I have been using the zgemma for over a year now which sends identical data packets :(

I have tried various things so far - disabled loads of security features on the SH3 and played with settings to no avail. I have tried connecting through wi-fi and ethernet cable and both yield the same results. I have tried creating a guest network and even with the V8G connected to the guest network, it still does it. I have also tried putting the SH3 into modem mode and connecting a tp-link router and connecting the V8G to the tp-link but still the same.

It has to be a an issue with the cam settings on the V8G ... In the meantime, i've got VM to send me a SH2AC but I would love to be able to get it working on the SH3 :(

The problem was definitely the hub3 the guy I know managed to get it changed and has since had no further problems.

Sorry I forgot to report back and say it was sorted.

Not sure why there is an issue with the hub3 but definitely a problem there.

Hope you manage to sort yours out.

I sorted mine a few weeks ago - got virgin to send me out a superhub 2ac which is ok now. I still haven't used the box though as i'm waiting for a guy to come out and give me a hand aligning my motorized dish setup which should be today :)

Back