Openbox V8 Golden crashing VHub 3

Was a fix found for the hub 3 or do we need to upgrade to a superhub 2ac for it to work.Wish i has read this thread before buying one.

Yes, you would need to ring them and tell them you want to re-active an old modem but if that's the old superhub 1 then speed will be limited for broadband I think. If you call them and tell them some of your connected devices aren't compatible with the SH3 but work fine on a friends 2AC, they will send you one out foc - they did for me anyway. If they ask what you're connecting, just tell them a freesat box and a games console and it's causing the SH3 to crash.

i will give it a go tomorrow, If that fails i will try to swap the box for something else,is there a thread about compatible dvb-c stb with the hub 3 or do you know any.Just need a cheap basic one for my dad,the openbox would be ideal for him.

Im looking into the 3g option just waiting on the dongle E173 to arrive and try and unlock it with the free software.

Been trying get a downgrade for last 2 months they say no longer stocked and can not send one out

Sure it was less than 2 months ago when I got them to send me one out - failing that, buy one off eGay.

Back