OPENBOX V8-SE (Plus) IPTV Xtream App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please help as I'm really stuck at the moment.
I recently purchased iptv for my openbox v8s but it keeps freezing. Should I get a refund or wait until the xtream app update comes out and will iptv work for xtream app

xtreme app is out mate.. just drop off at allys shop and he will sort it

Dear
Who ever told you that this firmware is for clone boxes is wrong and with respect is not telling the truth. If you visit OPENBOX manufacturer website http://www.openbox.net.cn/V8S/Feature.htm you will notice that manufacturer is confirming the release of this firmware and if you visit the "Where to buy" section of their website you will also notice my details and website mentioned there.

Please also note that this firmware will only work with genuine OPENBOX and when try to install on clone box it gives "Hardware Mismatch" error

One more thing I would like to point out that no one can claim that he is directly dealing with manufacturer and don't know me. To prove that you can visit Intellectual Property Office (Government of UK Department) register on GOV.UK website and you search for OPENBOX you will notice that I personally own OPENBOX rights in UK and EU. No one can even sell OPENBOX without my permission. Please don't listen to such gossips and believe in facts which are there proved in this video.
My apologies if my post make you feel uncomfortable I am only trying to clear the facts for you and other friends here.
Can you confirm that you get your boxes direct from yojiatech who are the genuine box manufacturers,If you do then i have 5 chaps will be looking for an upgrade off you

Ive just had the v8s se plus delivered today and have got the xtream app working.Excellent video quality but a bit of stuttering on audio on some channels.Tried 2 different lines but same issues.I wonder if anyone else has the same issues.Pehaps ally_zaman can provide more info.
Is it with Asian channels? As I also noticed that on simple lines (there are 3 types of lines E2, MAG and Simple) some Asian channels got issues with audio. Even I tried few lines but the same. Later I discovered that nearly all the IPTV service providers are using the same streaming source and this is issue with the source. They keep saying they are working to fix this issue.

Can you confirm that you get your boxes direct from yojiatech who are the genuine box manufacturers,If you do then i have 5 chaps will be looking for an upgrade off you
My boxes are 100% genuine and you can check with yojiatech as my name and website is also mentioned on OPENBOX website

Ally I recently bought an iptv off a supplier but how does it work for the xtream app when all I have is a stick with channels on it and you need to fill in details before you get in to the app

Ally I recently bought an iptv off a supplier but how does it work for the xtream app when all I have is a stick with channels on it and you need to fill in details before you get in to the app
Yes you need to fill in the details or can make XCD file and can upload via usb. To get those details just open the IPTV file on the stick with notepad and extract the details required to enter in the Xtreamcode app. Please let me know if you need further help with extracting the details

My boxes are 100% genuine and you can check with yojiatech as my name and website is also mentioned on OPENBOX website
Can you give me a link please as the guys who want their boxes upgraded will be right on my case if they do not work after an upgrade

Yes you need to fill in the details or can make XCD file and can upload via usb. To get those details just open the IPTV file on the stick with notepad and extract the details required to enter in the Xtreamcode app. Please let me know if you need further help with extracting the details
Thanks Ally, I still haven't received the xtream app as I'm waiting for it to be up for download, when will this be. Also, is xtream reliant on connection as I don't have great speeds

There is no way that is linked to yojiatech,That is a link to your own website and i can smell a bad smell here,Could well be you are one clever guy and i take my hat off to you if all genuine and i mean that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back