OPENBOX V8-SE (Plus) IPTV Xtream App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
In regards to the release of USB version of this Firmware manufacturer is not giving me any clear indications. I will ask them tonight once again and will update here

That's not good enough I think your holding it back as u will have usb software

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

just cant see the point of running iptv on v8s unless theres a free usb update.... v8s is outdated and not worth bothering with .... id rather pay £60 and get a h2s with 7day epg .... HDD abilty to pause /record etc... and I only live round the corner from Ally .... just not worth it IMO !!! (no disrespect to Ally)

But, if you've already got a V8S, you know it's not got bells & whistles but works in a basic form. So, £5 to get XtreamTV app isn't a big deal!

just cant see the point of running iptv on v8s unless theres a free usb update.... v8s is outdated and not worth bothering with .... id rather pay £60 and get a h2s with 7day epg .... HDD abilty to pause /record etc... and I only live round the corner from Ally .... just not worth it IMO !!! (no disrespect to Ally)
Totally agree with this posting and no disrespect to anyone,Open boxes were designed as a budget box at best

But, if you've already got a V8S, you know it's not got bells & whistles but works in a basic form. So, £5 to get XtreamTV app isn't a big deal!
if your on a budget and live in Manchester maybe... but most people will have to pay postage also... like i said just my opinion but for a little more you can get alot more ...

I can vouch for ally_zaman, i have been dealing with him for a long time and i travel 30 miles to get to him, honest guy and wont rip anyone off, has advised me the same with the charge which leaves me with a choice like everyone else.

Do I or Dont I you decide

100% agree with this. ultimately all customers have a choice- for small fee they can use IPTV on their V8S or they can buy additional hardware.

can honestly say not one of my customers has moaned- some have chosen to pay the upgrade fee and others have chosen to buy other boxes from me such as mag or zgemma...
my job is just to offer customer options.

for the record V8S runs IPTV far smoother post Xtreme app than when it was running M3U files via WebTv.. for the price of the box I think no one expects it to be absolutely flawless. ultimately you get what you pay for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back