OPENBOX V8-SE (Plus) IPTV Xtream App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Openbox top notch what planet are you on lol :LOL:
I binned 10 today hope the bin men don’t see them at the bottom :grin:
Good lad trying to make others sound retarded lad you bought 10 boxes that you clearly don't think or good should have through yourself in the bin

Good lad trying to make others sound retarded lad you bought 10 boxes that you clearly don't think or good should have through yourself in the bin

No these are off past customers that have new boxes now some peeps like to move on :)

Your also best to move on openboxes have expired :fuckyou:

Anyone smell that?....what a load of BS...nuff said.. screw openbox probably runs xtream as well as my toddler does algebra anyway

I think this extract from the yojiatech site is your answer -
To install firmware on Genuine V8S it requires special tools and hardware to put the firmware on to the box.
Firmware upgrade is not possible via USB or network. It requires special equipment and tools to do the job.
Ally stop ignoring everyone's question. I want a straight answer have openbox manufacturers given up on an xtream USB download, Yes or No

I think this extract from the yojiatech site is your answer -
To install firmware on Genuine V8S it requires special tools and hardware to put the firmware on to the box.
Firmware upgrade is not possible via USB or network. It requires special equipment and tools to do the job.
It also says
To get your Genuine V8S boxes upgraded to IPTV firmware currently only option is to send the boxes to
he brand owner in the UK.

They say current option which suggests there may be a USB download in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back