openbox v8s

zigzag

hi
ive inserted cline into ccam client setup ,manage config files ,ccam.cfg inserted cline and it says offline . tried rebooting etc , still says offline.

helpers please

If line inserted correctly then highlight and tick using ok on remote then exit and reboot. Now go to an encrypted channel and check.
If nothing decrypts then check that your ethernet is active and DCHP is on.
Reaper.

when i put in N: google.no-ip.biz
bambam78
567890 and press ok it sends me back to the top line. when i miss the n and two dots out it lets me through but then says offline. ?????????????

@reaper ive tried excactly as file says , i cant put in full host ie lose the n: and it will let me enter. when i press ok i dont get any tick against host neither does it say online ???????????

Check your PM box.
Reaper.

---------- Post Merged at 08:25 PM ----------

Glad you are all sorted now.
Reaper.

Hi All,
I have a v8s openbox which had all the channels unscrambled till recently when all the good channels have now been scrambled. does anyone have any idea how I can get them unscrambled please. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you

Hi All,
I have a v8s openbox which had all the channels unscrambled till recently when all the good channels have now been scrambled. does anyone have any idea how I can get them unscrambled please. any help will be greatly appreciated. thank you

If all of your $ channels are showing as scrambled, then check your internet connection by trying the youtube app. If you get a list of clips in the middle column when you select a category on the left, then you have a connection to the net.

If your internet connection is OK, have you contacted your line provider to see if there are any server problems?

Has your server expired? How long was your line supposed to last for?

You can get a test line here:-

http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...-satellite-cccam-pay-server-request-only.html

can anyone help...
my v8s box was working up untill 10am.
then all of a sudden its all scrambled. ive looking into CCcam.cfg and it says the server is offline although it has a green circle with a tick in it?
ive only had the box 2 months....

can anyone help...
my v8s box was working up untill 10am.
then all of a sudden its all scrambled. ive looking into CCcam.cfg and it says the server is offline although it has a green circle with a tick in it?
ive only had the box 2 months....
Please reboot your box , and check if your ethernet cable is connected (to your box and router) , if problem is not solved you can contact me for further help

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi, I've had my openbox v8s for 3 months and evreryhyhing was running smoothly, yesterday all the channels got scrambled. I have checked DHCP is on but on the ccam keeps saying offline, I've tried a few test clines but they either say login/offline. Can someone advise what to do?

Hi, I've had my openbox v8s for 3 months and evreryhyhing was running smoothly, yesterday all the channels got scrambled. I have checked DHCP is on but on the ccam keeps saying offline, I've tried a few test clines but they either say login/offline. Can someone advise what to do?

Put a working line (new test line) on your box then turn the box off at the plug, reboot your router and once its rebooted then turn your box back on and see if the channels unscramble.

Hi I have just got an openbox v8s I out a new line on it today and it keeps saying offline can anyone help thanks

Back