Opinions please on new box

A lot of people with a new box, especially their first enigma2 box, do want to get it up and running as quickly as possible.
I know when I got mine I was absolutely lost with it... then a bit of googling, a flash of Sucmnsee, a flash of Wooshbuild and I was confident enough to have a go myself with the help of the barebones guide.
I always share a backup when I get a new box because I remember how my head was spinning with this strange new world, only just over a year ago now.

Decision made :woohoo:

Just post if you get stuck, if you hadn't already noticed, there is plenty of help about lol

Anyone have experience with a Venton Unibox? like the idea of internal HDD, just not heard how they perform in comparison to a H2S for example

Anyone have experience with a Venton Unibox? like the idea of internal HDD, just not heard how they perform in comparison to a H2S for example
Someone who I set a H2S for asked me if I could set their Venton Unibox up for them and all I can say is SLOW.

So my head is mashed.

I am looking to get a VM Cable line for my bedroom through Wifi.

What is the best box for around £100.00?

Thanks,

hi ther this looks like a decent box for cable what image woulde you flash it to i am thinking of byeing one of thes boxes to get me up and runing thanks or also looking at the Edision os mini box looks a cracking box to decisens decisens please help me to make up my mind

Last edited:
That is some lovely artwork there Dilly so I gave you a like mate for the time clearly taken on such a tidy bit of work hahahaha

Back