phoenix hd a850 setup.

Setup is superhub>LAN cable>another wireless router>kv
I think it's the latest superhub as I recently rejoined vermin.

I am not sure if my hub is the new version. I have had it for over a year I think. All I know is that it's a super hub. Shall I ask vermin to give me a new one? I connect the LAN straight from the super hub to the KV box.

Helllooo,

So confusing I have just got a new 850 hd and I have no idea how to get the correct software down loaded ???

when you introduse yourself in the correct section and you turn blue you can download the 850 file from downloads.

coaxial going to splitter one side going to superhub-router-kv lan----------other side of splitter coaxial cable goes into kv.

its a setting within the superhub setup page, turns the sh into a moden and not a wireless router, you will need to connect a wireless router to get it too work

Glitch now and then, but seems to be working alright. So, can't complain. Much better than the 750. Can I connect the 750 to the 850? It's a shame that it has to go in the bin/recycling.

Hi all, modem mode sorts out the superhub issue, confirmed working here

What superhub issue? There are no outstanding superhub issues that we are currently aware of. Also ss1 on sat today was very bad glitching was not aware however that this was also effecting cable boxs. Did any one have a legit box was it ok for them?

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

My SS1 HD is almost always glitching, so much so I end up watching SD which is a shame. SS2 HD, ESPN HD and BT Sport 1 & 2 are much better thankfully.

Got my TV delivered today (1 week late) and Virgin was installed last Wednesday, so it’s the first time I’ve been able to access the boxes as I had no output to view them.

I followed the instructions as described in the A4 document enclosed. I used Telewest as NTL wasn’t recognised and my local exchange), I managed to find a host of TV channels and they are now stored, however only basic freeview channels are available. When I click on any channel with a $ beside it I’m told it’s a scrambled channel, even BBC HD which is available via my TiVo box.

Is there something I am omitting to do?

I connected the box to my router beforehand and checked for new firmware, however it told me I had the latest (SV 1.02.06 – 5[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2013). Confirmed by reading through this thread in advance of posting.

Any help greatly appreciated.

I may be misinterpreting you but when you say you connected the box to the router beforehand that suggests to me that you have now disconnected it.

The box has to be connected to the router at all times in order to connect to the server which "unlocks" the PPV channels.

Alternatively you may have the wrong net id which can be obtained from the settings menu of your subbed VM box.

Ahhh bugger, makes sense now.

I have 2 virgin boxes in two separate rooms. Each one is a single connector, not a splitter, so at present I can't connect both the A850 and the router in the same room.

I take it I can buy them on ebay?

Back