phoenix hd a850 setup.

yeah you can get splitters and flyleads from ebay, any local TV shop or if you are desperate and are willing to pay a bit more maplins.

I occasionally lose ss1hd and the two HD movie channels on the same transponder/frequency so it may depend on what area you are in if you have issues with these channels or not as the transponder/freq differs from area to area.

If u are not picking them up via a scan it could be the server is having problems with that tp.

I have had the box for 4 months and have never picked up sp1hd, my I scan via Croydon which is the closest to me. will another location maybe

I have had the box for 4 months and have never picked up sp1hd, my I scan via Croydon which is the closest to me. will another location maybe
You need your correct net id as you may also come under bromley (and there are 2 bromleys on net id list..!!) and i know this as one of "my boxes" is in norwood and his net id is bromley but he is closer to croydon so we got it from the sub box for confirmation (menu..settings..tech stuff and net id is on the top line i think..on a genuine sub box)

Great, thanks so much, will give that a try and confirm.

---------- Post Merged at 03:49 PM ----------

all I can find is the number 40979

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Sorry, just figured that number out

Great, thanks so much, will give that a try and confirm.

---------- Post Merged at 03:49 PM ----------

all I can find is the number 40979
And that is your net id menace..now when you re scan for channels on the net id page during set up look for your number on the left hand side and pick that one..(i have a 780 but i think one of the boys will confirm this is the same as the 850..!)
ps if i dont reply i am not ignoring you but going off to work now but let me know how you get on and i will check tomor..Ted

Last edited:
Back on both a780 and a850 if still having issues now you should reset and rescan.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

Back