playing films on USB flash Stick with the blade media

Read this thread here

Note you need to format the stick in the blade
first, so it recognises it, then add your film on afterwards

Transfer the film to the USB in the correct format, plug into your box, press play, ok on USB then select the film and play.

The file doesn't appear when you press the "file list"
button like you use will watching recorded programs.

Just press the play button and the files appear there.

Have you got a film in AVI format on the stick ?

Transfer the film to the USB in the correct format, plug into your box, press play, ok on USB then select the film and play.

Hello thanks for your reply I have got the films on my USB stick plugged it in to the receiver but nothing have I got to go into the menu to set it cheers

Hello thanks for your reply I have got the films on my USB stick plugged it in to the receiver but nothing have I got to go into the menu to set it cheers

You dont have to go through the menu, as said above put the stick in and press play on the remote then selct usb.

12-03-2013 14-29-00.png

Hi guys I got this USB stick with a film on it and it wont play on the Blade but it plays on my Laptop its confuseing to me anyway hope you can help cheers

It is plays on your laptop and not on your blade it means its the wrong file type.

If its not recognising your usb you need to format it using your PC first then put the film back on the USB.

To format using PC plug it in, go to my computer, right click USB and select format using 32 bit.

[video=youtube;-2xlScdsVDc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2xlScdsVDc[/video]

Back