Portal Iptv

i have an evo slim using that build and on saturday night on an update a message appeared from samsam that he was no longer supported ip?b....the film still worked but defo remember seeing it appearing

I'm using openatv6.1 (grogbuild)
I've just downloaded iptvplayer from downloadable plugins but it's worth noting that iptvplayer is in the list twice.
Downloading the first one in the list has no programmes in the links, downloading the second one 'SSS' whatever that means, is the one that has all the working links in, can watch cartoons/series/movies etc now
The second I assume is iptvplayer-deps which is for dependencies for something, I don't have that installed. I do have the normal iptv player, version 2018.06.21.03 and its working perfectly. I don't know what the SSS dependencies are for so never bothered installing them.

I installed both because the first one had no content in any of the links, either an earlier version or the newest version.
Only when I installed the SSS thing could i get anything to play.
TBH I don't use it much so it's no big deal for me, but i know a lot of others do

I've been having issues lately with no valid links on a few iptv player links, installed iptv player deps and they are working i.e. on putlocker couldn't get anything and now all works.

mine works perfect now after downloading both 'iptvplayer' plugins from downloadable plugins, just downloading one won't cut the mustard...well I'm not entirely sure of it's mustard-cutting abilities, but it won't let you watch any iptv content, which is a bit of a poor show from something calling itself iptv player :grin:

Hmm,I wonder, if the dependances are needed, for some at least, why they're not all in the one package? couldn't find anything online about them.

I'm using openatv6.1 (grogbuild)
I've just downloaded iptvplayer from downloadable plugins but it's worth noting that iptvplayer is in the list twice.
Downloading the first one in the list has no programmes in the links, downloading the second one 'SSS' whatever that means, is the one that has all the working links in, can watch cartoons/series/movies etc now

Never noticed the dependances before tbh but after installing them everything seems to work now. Nice find Pablo, thank's a lot.

Back