post your channels that are not working here for kiddy to sort out

dazza2010

i emailed kiddy yesterday and he replyed with give me a list of channels that are not working as everything seems ok his end so ive opend this thread for people to list there none working channels mods and owners plz dont delete or close this thread
my channels that are not working at the mo are

sky showcase
film 4 plus 1
4 music

Last edited by a moderator:
sly 1
watch
watch +1
gold
gold +1
dave ja vu
alibi +1
challenge
good food +1
Home +1
really
sky arts 1
sky showcase
espn america
national geogra
cartoonito

im in the midlands

film 4 + 1
gold
gold + 1
sky 1
ARY
Watch
Watch +1
Sky Showcase movies
yesterday
blighty
nat geo
nat geo + 1
cinemoi
TV5
diva tv
sky living love
fx
challenge
alibi + 1
dave ja vue
itv 1 + 1
goog food + 1
home + 1
really
sky arts 1
mutv

these are for symbol rate 6952

thank you

grover

Not that its of major importance to me but a lot of the adult channels and also the PPV events aren't working either.

If a jobs worth doing and all that jazz...

Channels missing, West Coast Scotland are

STV +1
Sky1
Watch, Watch +1
Gold, Gold +1
Dave ja vu
Alibi +1
Challenge
Current TV
FX
Sky Living Love
Diva TV
Yesterday
Blighty
National Geo
Good Food +1
Home +1
Really
Sky Arts1
Sky Showcase movies
Film4 +1
MUTV
ESPN America
ESPN Classic
At the Races
Racing UK
Motors TV

I have the smgo 2.21..... and my box is due to expire on the 15th July.....

is that a channel antf or do you mean there are 20 or more channels not working :dunno:

seems most SV users are missing the same channels,

if the channels are already listed no need for everyone to be posting the same lists, just add channels that you are missing that have'nt been posted already,

god knows these SV threads are long enough already.

Kingwilliam your post has been deleted does'nt matter what channels other people want to watch,

keep it civil in the threads.

will the channels come on one at a time or will they come on all at once when we all pay the subs, and does all sat boxes freeze all the time or this because they are trying to get all the channels and the server working properly

will the channels come on one at a time or will they come on all at once when we all pay the subs, and does all sat boxes freeze all the time or this because they are trying to get all the channels and the server working properly

Members are reporting that not all channels do come back, there are a couple that are on and off. Only thekiddy can answer this question properly, but there has not yet been a response from him about this as far as i'm aware, otherwise if all the channels were working then this thread wouldn't have been made, although I could be mistaken. I dont think that all the members who have posted in this thread are having genuine issues with the platform they are connected to but they are having issues with the SV server. As for the sat boxes freezing, I have one myself and there is no issues whatsoever. The same factors for both cable and satellite apply, as in it depends whether or not you have a good signal to the platform you are connected to which will determine how many channels you will have and whether there will be any glitches, not to mention how good the server is in terms of performance and how many users are connected to it. This may cause glitchy or freezing channels. But majority of the time it should be fine.

jimbo im on satellite and on a good server and mine hardly ever freezes m8 depends who u are with i think its much better than cable m8 but thats just wot i think

Starview 6

i emailed kiddy yesterday and he replyed with give me a list of channels that are not working as everything seems ok his end so ive opend this thread for people to list there none working channels mods and owners plz dont delete or close this thread
my channels that are not working at the mo are

sky showcase
film 4 plus 1
4 music

None off my channels come on as it has expired on 15 June 2011, is there any way to make this box work again?

Back