post your channels that are not working here for kiddy to sort out

maza totally agree, got a blade 7000 and a good c line loads more channels and no freezeing or glitching .got s v in bedroom as a back up ,so all good at the minute.your
thinkings spot on cheers maza 1965

Help Need Thank You.

on the starview box is there a channel called premier sports because i cant see it on box please help me thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Kiddy pal any chance you can get premier channel working on starview with out paying i am not begin rude to you in any way thank you.

on the starview box is there a channel called premier sports because i cant see it on box please help me thank you.

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Kiddy pal any chance you can get premier channel working on starview with out paying i am not begin rude to you in any way thank you.

Subs are the only way to go now, getting the channels for free after the current subscription has expired isn't possible anymore. Unless you find a way to hack the server and get yourself registered? (no, i am not being serious if anyone is wondering lol)

You already posted in it saying you did'nt want to pay and would wait for a new update

Yes I did say that, but looks like i will have to pay, i was not sure at first to pay as i have previously had boxes and which have gone straight away, but seems like this really does work and Starview have done a great job.

im in liverpool uk gold ,watch,showcase,sky one,fx,attheraces,racing uk and food +1 and challenge.....

Last edited:
north east

Sky1
Watch, Watch +1
Gold, Gold +1
Dave ja vu
Alibi +1
Challenge
Current TV
FX
Sky Living Love
Diva TV
Yesterday
Blighty
National Geo
Good Food +1
Home +1
Really
Sky Arts1
Sky Showcase movies
Film4 +1
MUTV
ESPN America
ESPN Classic
At the Races
Racing UK
Motors TV

Did the box expire on the given date.

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:59 PM ----------

It's the same in
The South east.

Sky1
Watch, Watch +1
Gold, Gold +1
Dave ja vu
Alibi +1
Challenge
Current TV
FX
Sky Living Love
Diva TV
Yesterday
Blighty
National Geo
Good Food +1
Home +1
Really
Sky Arts1
Sky Showcase movies
Film4 +1
MUTV
ESPN America
ESPN Classic
At the Races
Racing UK
Motors TV

Just a reminder as people are beginning to forget, if your results of missing channels are already posted in the thread then there isn't a need to make a post with duplicate channels and so making the thread longer than it needs to be.

Kiddy please reply back at the moment my box working will it go dead soon and that means i will have to pay to get the channels back is it safe to pay.

thank you.

mendi you just need to read some of the other SV threads and you'll have your answer :dunno:

will members read thread titles and info thats already posted there is no need to be posting channels if already listed,

also it is not a thread for requesting channels.

Last edited:
Back