post your channels that are not working here for kiddy to sort out

Does anybody actually know if we will ever get all the channels , i cant understand why people that have paid a sub and still not getting full service are happy with that , would you go in a pub and order three pints get served with two and be happy to pay full price , i very much doubt it , so why pay for a sub standard service ?

i have asked the question to thekiddy many times over all he says is 'soon' been over 6 months or more like this now, i dont think we will ever get all the channels they will make us pay and wait then do a runner when they get done over by VM. from this exprenice i will never get another cable box will move over to the sat side of things.

If its anything like there forum up down up down the channels will be the same, best advice i can give anyone is get a dish up and get a dreambox or blade, and dump the cable side.

sly comedy worse for glitches than other channels, thought it might be my setup, but spoke to my friend on the phone who lives 5 miles away who has a starview 7 and his is glitchin at the same time,some other channels glitch periodicaly, anybody else?

Im tired of wating for the channels to come back on and have just orderd a blade sat box.
I think they are to busy counting the money they are getting from the subs and cant be botherd to sort out the missing channels.
Dont pay for subs just bin it and get a working sat box and dont give your money to them.
Ive had my box 9 months and only had it working for around 5 and most of that time was with half yhe channels missing. Im going back to useing it as a door stop its more usefull than it is as a tv box

why should he worry or do anything about missing channels when loads have paid?NO one should of payed till all channels were working and Kiddy should not have asked for payment until it was worthwhile.Also all WORKING

hi just tried the box again it as been not connected all day n/w any idea anyone, as it been on and off or as it just come back on it own

There is a thread here were people are posting with boxes not working

this thread is for certain channels that are gone

turn it off for 5 mins and reboot go to ss1 and press 1819 and should reconnect mine went off last night for about an hour thats all and came back on im in nw as well hope that helps

Back