Premier League Football

The openbox should do what you need ... I am glad I didn't install it on my H2.H to be honest as it made the bouquets and EPG look too cluttered for every day use - much prefer having a separate box for motorised when needed.

cant seem to get the dish to move with openbox either, maybe a bad connection or something, comes up on screen moving dish but it stays put:(
gonna give up on it soon arrgggghhh had it moving the other day !!!! lol

Same here - only use it for the football.

Make sure your receiver is set for USALS and you've configured all satellite to USALS and you've entered your latitude and longitude into the settings.

Can anyone help me to get a vpn free my iptv keeps going down Saturday to block football

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

I would get a different iptv provider. Plenty out there still work and show the football
It works great in the week pal but last 2 Saturdays gone of all afternoon when we want to watch football my iptv provider says I need a vpn I'm new to this as cccam went down

It works great in the week pal but last 2 Saturdays gone of all afternoon when we want to watch football my iptv provider says I need a vpn I'm new to this as cccam went down

I had a different iptv provider and had the same issues. I put up a post in the request section and got new offers and tested different services during the football.

It's still running perfect. Ask around and people will offer you trails

Back