Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide

I can find that info but the serial number isnt recognised i dunno whats went wrong with this aghhhhh
I was only asking as ive read you guys across multi forums talking about launchers and stuff in earlier posts
But ive loaded everything as per Ferrets post all went well…..seen new boxes get 2 years forever this is 3 months old i
Just want to activate the poxy thing now
If the serial number isn’t recognised then you haven’t found the right site to buy from.

You need to use the serial number shown in android not the one printed on the bottom of the box

I can find that info but the serial number isnt recognised i dunno whats went wrong with this aghhhhh
I was only asking as ive read you guys across multi forums talking about launchers and stuff in earlier posts
But ive loaded everything as per Ferrets post all went well…..seen new boxes get 2 years forever this is 3 months old i
Just want to activate the poxy thing now
Serial number not recognized by your seller ?

If that is the case your are not talking to one that sells SP spain ask others.

Plot thickens.

Just read this.

What im now thinking reading between the lines is it comes with 2 years standard IKS. But it can not be converted like the sat and sat 4k . So you put on a SP code and it converts to 3 years SP.
My new dual arrived at 9pm tonight and after loading the 2 bin files and following instructions,
it is connected to ptpro143 for 2 years.There are no "green" channels on 28.2,not even sd ones.
Its a bit late for moving the motor around much,but tried 19e and 16e and quite a few are opening
up nicely including s sports.I will sprinkle some sp fairy dust on it over the next few days and see
how it goes.Thank you Ferret for the easy to follow set up guide and channel list,which really helped
to set it up pretty headache free.

My new dual arrived at 9pm tonight and after loading the 2 bin files and following instructions,
it is connected to ptpro143 for 2 years.There are no "green" channels on 28.2,not even sd ones.
Its a bit late for moving the motor around much,but tried 19e and 16e and quite a few are opening
up nicely including s sports.I will sprinkle some sp fairy dust on it over the next few days and see
how it goes.Thank you Ferret for the easy to follow set up guide and channel list,which really helped
It's a nice little box hope you enjoy it. There are a number of nice images as well for the e2 side. It's good to hear that it's confirmed you get 2 years server access.

Last edited:
This is correct, the box come with 2 years standard IKS. Thanks for confirming that.

You now have to add a SP code to it. You will then be converted to 3 years SP 28e, 19e and a lot more will then open to you.

If anyone is interested and wants to take a look at a bit of a different looking image then can i suggest that they take a look at the latest openspa image for E2. I got them to fix the bug of the receiver not coming out of standby on deep sleep. It has been fixed on OpenSPA 8.3.005.

Here is a link to the image.
OpenSPA Downloads

Let us know how many years you get when you add the fairy dust ✨️

If anyone is interested and wants to take a look at a bit of a different looking image then can i suggest that they take a look at the latest openspa image for E2. I got them to fix the bug of the receiver not coming out of standby on deep sleep. It has been fixed on OpenSPA 8.3.005.

Here is a link to the image.
OpenSPA Downloads
Had a play with the E2 side of the box and can't seem to get IPTV to play right on openatv 7.3. I know there's issues with 5002 but even using 4097 it won't play good at all..
So do you use IPTV on OpenSPA, if so how is it for you..

Had a play with the E2 side of the box and can't seem to get IPTV to play right on openatv 7.3. I know there's issues with 5002 but even using 4097 it won't play good at all..
So do you use IPTV on OpenSPA, if so how is it for you..
Sorry mate i would never use iptv on a e2 box and I've never tried. You could try the newer openatv 7.4 or pure2 or openbh or openpli. The box has four slots that you can fill and it is pretty easy to flash another image into the other slots.

Sorry mate i would never use iptv on a e2 box and I've never tried. You could try the newer openatv 7.4 or pure2 or openbh or openpli. The box has four slots that you can fill and it is pretty easy to flash another image into the other slots.
Yeah I'll have another play with her later on.. Be a shame if the E2 side can't handle IPTV as it's not a bad box .

Yeah I'll have another play with her later on.. Be a shame if the E2 side can't handle IPTV as it's not a bad box .
The E2 side should be able to handle it it's just that I have personally not tried, maybe @ferret or @cokeaddict have had a play around. You mention "5002 but even using 4097" what are these please are they build numbers?

If you have openatv in slot one it's really easy to flash another image into slot 2-4 to try. Download the usb version of the image you want/mmc if you cannot find the usb version, drop it zipped onto a usb stick. Using openatv in slot one push blue button, and select software. Then its flash locally and stick usb into a usb slot. Push green to expand then select your image. It will ask which slot you want to use and then if you want a clean install, select yes and then it will flash the image to the slot you want.

5002 & 4097 are the stream type that E2 uses. You can also use 5001 and DVB1 type but my providers don't work with DVB1.. My links are https if that makes any difference lol

5002 & 4097 are the stream type that E2 uses. You can also use 5001 and DVB1 type but my providers don't work with DVB1.. My links are https if that makes any difference lol
With this type of thing don't you have to use one of the iptv plugins? Image-dependent there may be different plugins available. I know on the levi45 addon plugin there is a whole section for iptv i believe. I'm at work at the moment so cannot confirm. One thing is did see with the openspa image it did seem to have a better media section. That may help.

Yeah there's different plugins u can use.
At the moment I'm using BouquetMakerXtream to make the Bouquets.. Will check out a few different images to see if they all do it..

The E2 side should be able to handle it it's just that I have personally not tried, maybe @ferret or @cokeaddict have had a play around. You mention "5002 but even using 4097" what are these please are they build numbers?

If you have openatv in slot one it's really easy to flash another image into slot 2-4 to try. Download the usb version of the image you want/mmc if you cannot find the usb version, drop it zipped onto a usb stick. Using openatv in slot one push blue button, and select software. Then its flash locally and stick usb into a usb slot. Push green to expand then select your image. It will ask which slot you want to use and then if you want a clean install, select yes and then it will flash the image to the slot you want.
I barley use IPTV full stop mate and if i do it is for plugin testing purposes.

BouquetMakerExtrem loads on ATV and PLI and im able to view IPTV with that. Always view IPTV as Android thing and a gimmick on E2.

That leads me on to my next thoughts @hedges2016

Why not use your favoured IPTV app on the Android side of the Dual i do with Tivimate.

Last edited:
I barley use IPTV full stop mate and if i do it is for plugin testing purposes.

BouquetMakerExtrem loads on ATV and PLI and im able to view IPTV with that. Always view IPTV as Android thing and a gimmick on E2.

That leads me on to my next thoughts @hedges2016

Why not use your favoured IPTV app on the Android side of the Dual i do with Tivimate.
Always d used E2 as I use autobouqestmaker to put IPTV into sky numbers, you can't beat E2 for the GUI interface lol.. plus i maintain a few E2 boxes with this setup for family and put a script on their box to download the IPTV in sky numbers and so on.. I suppose its doesn't really matter as can still do it on this box lol just disappointed that it not working right .
Yeah I have Tivimate sub, just haven't got around to setting it up yet..

Right Managed to get IPTV going ok lol
Now the issue is it's not charging the tv from 50hz to 60hz for the USA channels..

Back