Recover Dead Openbox Flash Using Serial RS232 Null modem Cable

Hi I have openbox v8s I have same problem box stuck on load is there a update I could use and what tools to I need thanks

Hi All, I have downloaded the Erom upgrade tool and the relevant abs file and have got the correct responses from the Erom prog. I run the Erom upgrade and burn the file and all seems to be ok but the box is still in the load loop. It gets to L100 and box display goes blank and then starts the load sequence again. I would appreciate any advice at all.

Jiroma

If you don't see the word DONE after connection then check your com ports---you may be on wrong one.
If box looping or just loading try a different psu before you try a reflash.
Reaper.

Kremman tried clicking all files selecting Eromcl upgrade not abs and same pop up wrong file any ideas please haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kremman tried clicking all files selecting Eromcl upgrade not abs and same pop up wrong file any ideas please haha

When you click on browse, you need to navigate to the firmware for your particular box.

I've provided links to firmware in my link above.

f55944eab5721d7cb10b3d5fdeaba1f6.jpg

Can you help with this one

Which firmware I would use cheers
Tried all files got upgrade tool highlighted upgrade
Wrong file
Not sure how to navigate to firmware in tools ?

I would just like to post a MASSIVE thank you to 'The Reaper', for his genuine offer actually being genunie.

This day and age its difficult to find honesty and trustworthyness but its comforting to know there are still a few honest people out there. The confirmations of receipt and posting were better than most companies that have a paid for service!!

Thank you to the Reaper for not only having the knowledge but for taking the time and effort to share it too!! #Abigfan #therereallyisonlyonereaper

Back