Renault megane cd player code

Kimbo203

Hi,I've just recently purchased a second hand Renault megane and need the code for the cd player to work.the security no. is k109.any help would be much appreciated.thanks in advance.

Renault megane cd player code

Hi,I've just recently purchased a second hand Renault megane and need the code for the cd player to work.the security no. is k109.any help would be much appreciated.thanks in advance.
Hi,

hi ive taken the battery off my car and don't have the radio code as the original radio has been replaced, the security number is Q424, if you have a code that would be great, thanks

hi I'm just waiting the 99 seconds well supposed to be 99 going really slow though, will try then, cheers

9561 is the correct code for the serial you posted (Q424) Q for Queen
if serial is correct and you are entering code correctly then your radio has probably been recoded

Last edited:
hi I'm just waiting the 99 seconds well supposed to be 99 going really slow though, will try then, cheers

9561 is the correct code for the serial you posted (Q424) Q for Queen
if serial is correct and you are entering code correctly then your radio has probably been recoded

Thank you after waiting an age for the countdown to go down the code you gave me worked perfectly, thanks again

can any one help with code for my megane please
RNRD 7750000638 8200505116T[W027-SECURITY]
RENRDW241-10
FD0105480000638

Back