RS232 Error 1 !!!

Geez3r

Anybody know what the hell this means?? Trying to load the recent software onto this bootlooped piece of c**p and this is what it is throwing me up! Really testing my patience :arrgh:

Anybody know what the hell this means?? Trying to load the recent software onto this bootlooped piece of c**p and this is what it is throwing me up! Really testing my patience :arrgh:

I would guess your com port isn't configured properly. com ports are funny things, and I really didn't have much success back in the day with usb/comport converters. An old laptop is usually the most reliable with a genuine com port on it.

The box is a gud 'un, and it isn't broke, it will easily reflash when you have got your com port working properly mate ;)

dont have this box but same issue happens on the kv780,when downloader is open do you see com port can it be changed/drop down list? kv had com1 -4 and it was tried on 1 and not working try 2-3 or 4 and is your cable a null modem cable,unsure if different cable for the blade?

Worked it out last nite guys that it was a bloody serial cable i had got, any wonder it was coming up an error :whacko: Any how with the help of Spirerite i have a new cable ordered so should be here monday all being well. I've had a lot of frustration with this and thought when i got the last cable that i was gonna be ready to rock only to be shot down again after spending hours wrecking my head. Hopefully this works.

Back