Running 2 lines on H.2S

wickwar

Got a couple of weeks left on one line & just got another can both be put on the box at the same time? Would it create an issues?

Can run both fine. If N line just put it below current line in the newcamd.list folder, which is in usr directory onfile system in box. You will need an FTP programme to do this

I have no problem putting the line on.I was just wondering if there was a reason the N line had to be under the C line or could they be in the file in any order was there any advantage or disadvantage.

The box will use the fastest so as far as I know they can go in any order.

But, so you know for sure, try it both ways around and see. Then report back and let us know you findings please.

By giving reports on tests you do helps prevent myths which go on for years and no one has ever actually tired all the options. (I am not saying they haven't but you know what I mean)
--------------------------------

Just re-read, I think he just means put is under the current one as that is where the next free line is. Just how I read it.

Last edited:
Well but both lines on to a usb stick & installed by the importer on wooshbuild & it appears to use the line that on first in the file.Swapped the lines round & reinstalled to try it but once again used the first line.I thought maybe 2 cams would have both ran & used the fastest one & the other as a standby in case the other line fell over.

Back