Satellite or iptv ???

tried iptv sick of looping etc I much preferred my box ccam n or c lines with signal through the dish... what to do now ? What’s available now ?? Any and all help appreciated thanks guys

motorisied satellite dish or multi l.n.b satellite dish purchase a european server to unlock channels
look at these sections loads of imformation If your into football 19.2 east is a good satellite
for 3pm matches sat and sunday

IPTV is still a good option for a general UK package or European, if your finding channels looping all the time or freezing it may be down to your supplier,
IPTV has come on loads in the last 6 months but you will always have some issues its the nature of the operation. Satellite has some really goods services and most in HD but not all have the option to switch the language to English if that's what your after.
You may want to trial a few test lines on both before making a decision.

IPTV is very stable now and has way more channels than satellite and you have the added bonus of VOD.Satellite is still ok but I think IPTV is the way forward now.

I think ahead to see what i need and have a quad tuner xtrend et10000+ built in iptv ready if needed and 2 fixed dishes and a motorised one.+ other boxes

tried iptv sick of looping etc I much preferred my box ccam n or c lines with signal through the dish... what to do now ? What’s available now ?? Any and all help appreciated thanks guys

Change Supplier and you'll then have a Different opinion... Sounds like you have picked a Duff one..

I think IPTV is the way forward now m8

Having tried iptv after losing out on satellite I find it much better, the secret to reliability is a good server as mentioned countless times on here,I have thanks to a pal found a good one after many bad ones,too many people are looking for the cheapest option and as a firm believer in " You get what you pay for" rather pay that bit extra and get a reliable service,the biggest problem now is the intended clamp down on streamers but that is up for discussion in other threads,

Iptv is actually improving the whole time and with a decent box and internet connection i dont really see a whole lot of problems , My provider has been adding channels with 50FPS mainly for sports for the past month and its mint :)

iptv offers an unprecedented selection of channels, is fairly reliable (except on ppv events) & nowadays, has a pretty good epg. recording it is difficult or impossible depending on your client. Pic does not come close to sat hd, more evident on large screen tv's & most ppl that you set up with are resellers, with no technical knowledge or support.

IPTV is the way to go but you will need to find a decent supplier first otherwise you may get frustrated with IPTV.

Back