Satkings.org down?

Sat

Anyone know what happened to satkings.org, they have been down now for a few days. Are they going to be back soon?.

hang tight sat there are a few down seems they have been hacked, change yor passwords just for safety.:)

hang tight sat there are a few down seems they have been hacked, change yor passwords just for safety.:)

not satkings. we were aware there would be some dowbtime for a week or so. like i say tomorrow it should be back up

As stated above Sat all going well Satkings should be back up and running tmrw but dont just be a hit and run here enjoy the forums mate

TechKings has much more to offer, so please browse around and you will defintely find something which interests you. :)

I know there have been a lot of forums hacked recently, and when one goes down, people automatically think it's been hacked as well, but Satman told people in advance there would be downtime with the server, and SatKings should be back today or tomorrow :)

I have checked and it seems there are more than 3 sites of the same nature down at the same time and I would be quite surprised if they used the same hosts. It doesn't look good. Wonder had the other non-desirables anything to do with it. Time will tell. :whistling:

what other sites are down?
as for what happened to satkings this time, we don't know, it just suddenly well, vanished.
there are a few SK refuges out there, if you see them, point them to safety and look after them, they're most likely in the thralls of withdrawal and in need of a fix.

I have checked and it seems there are more than 3 sites of the same nature down at the same time and I would be quite surprised if they used the same hosts. It doesn't look good. Wonder had the other non-desirables anything to do with it. Time will tell. :whistling:

Suspicious is I may add

Hopefully Satman will get things back up and running soon, i have been talking to a couple of the mods from the site, nobody seems to know what has happened yet, but if they hear anything or Satman gets in touch we'll let you know.

I just hope Satman is okay, it's not like him not to get in contact and let people know what's going on
:(

Last edited:
Delighted to say that Satman has posted elsewhere saying that he is ok, the site has been having a few probs but he will get it back up and running as soon as he has time :)

it's a relief to tell the truth, all sorts of things have been said elsewhere, and not particularly nice things at that. Although I have noticed not here, which is good.
There will be a post for the SK mods made when SK is back about the comments made by a certain banished member which are particularly choice I must add. But, that is not for conversation here.

Back