SD channels quality

Tv has settings like mode, contrast, brightness etc settings.

Think it has those ports.

Not sure of model atm but its a panasonic one.

For the love of all that is good

POST A SCREENSHOT FROM OPENWEBEIF, OR POST NOTHING AT ALL, YOU HAVE BERN ASKED SEVERAL TIMES FOR IT - JUST DO IT.
DONT TRY SECOND GUESS WHY WE ARE ASKING, YOU WANT HELP, ACCEPT IT, AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION.

@wheelo I get your peeved off and are others.

But I have had so many things to do today I haven't had a chance to upload screen shot.

You have every right to be aggressive for me taking the piss.

Will get screenshot later tonight or 2moro.

Sorry for the delay.

I'm not being aggressive, I am merely trying to get you to do what is asked so we can help you.
If you cant do it until tomorrow, fine, but I asked yesterday, so you should stop with replying until you can do what is asked, we cant progress until you do that.

Have a screeshot of the SD channel quality, but stupid question how do I attach on the thread?

Do I need to upload to hosting site and provide link to it?

Attached is image from SD channel. Looking at its same on computer and TV that quality is awful.

cable.jpg

Not pissed yet lol,only takes about 15 seconds to do it unless your on the wrong channel,forgot to ask how is the hd quality?

HD honestly is crap as well lol.

Doesnt look crisp and sharp and crystal clear as HD should be.

Not sure whats wrong with the quality of the channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any other products you can try, cable,sat sky,android and if they work perfectly may point to box issue and if no change as said possible setting.

TV has freeview built in but dont have aerial that is the issue.

Do usually watch films, shows etc from USB.

But quality as you can see from the screenshot is crap. Pixelated. Same with SD channels on sly.

Did take a few test lines and picture quality was same tbh.

Doubt the TV issue. Somehow seems box. Whether tuners or cables dont know.

Not a testline issue as its both cable and sat and hd also bad,did you find out model of tv yet?

Sorry mate totally forgot about model of TV. Will setting on TV tell you model no or do I have go check at the back of the TV.

Yeah he said the other day it's a Panasonic, he's gonna wait until there's a programme about coal mining at midnight without lights to send another screenshot

I was asked to attach a screenshot of an SD channel. Which I did. So what is the problem now?

Dont understand you remark here.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is terrible mate. Maybe ok on computer. But on TV looks really bad. With pixelation. Doesnt look very clear. Maybe because of bigger screen I dont know.

Is that cable or sat as sat is usually crap.
do you have overscan on the tv -off
A blown up picture will be bad so back to tv settings again

Back