Setanta Not Working

Balanced

Anybody else notice Setanta is gone? Even after a manual and full automatic scan it hasn't come back.
Anybody know whats up?

Tried ABM scan (set to do this automatically every night anyway) tried manual service scan and automatic service scan. Restarted box and they are still coming up as tune failed. Also spoke to two others today who also lost their Setanta channels over the weekend. One with the same Zgemma box and one with another box, don't know which one. The manual scan came back and said it had found the channels but they still dont work.

They are still showing - Setan 1 is 11170mhz H 22000 5/6

---------- Post Merged at 11:42 PM ----------

Have you tried the automatic scan under service searching and not ABM. This scan would take around 30mins

Got them working, well sort of.
I had already done automatic scan under service searching and a manual scan. I tried again and it found the channels same as last time but they didn't work in my bouquet. I found the working ones n the bouquet "Last Scanned". I need to rethink my bouquets as I have my own custom bouquets set up but they don't seem to update no matter what I try, so I keep dropping channels off them and have to go back in and manually adjust.
Does anybody know any bouquet management software or plugin which allows you to create your own bouquet which updates. I created the ones I have using OpenWebif

Back