Setanta sport missing on box!!!

gibbo1471

Hi I have used auto bouquets to install my channels on sky but it seems that setanta sport is missing on the list i had it on my old f5s any ideas thanks using openvix

What box are you using? Below is the 3 bits of info you need when you find the right section on your box. Every box is slightly different. I use a Blade 5000 and still learning myself but you're in the right place! :)
12633 H

If you search on here there should be instructions but that's different from mines. Someone on here will know though. On another note, would you recommend one of these boxes???

I run openvix on a vu duo, so hopefully it should be the same. If you've set up abm correctly you should get only sky uk channels. Since setanta isn't part of the uk list it can be found by clicking the up or down arrow key (this should get you to the channel list), then click the red button to display all channels. From here you should get channels in alphabetical order. So if you scroll to s, you should find setanta. Again that's how it works on mine, hopefully it should be the same process for you too.

Make sure you have the roi channels loaded, then go to all roi channels at the bottom of the list and its it there.

Back