Setting up a OpenBox V8S HD for the first time

Can someone help me my box keeps saying scrambled and cccam is offline but ethernet is fine. Any help?
Check weather app is working if it is then box is getting internet and it looks like a server issue was it due to expire can you get in contact with the person you got it of or was ot ebay..

It was off ebay ment to b a 36 month gift only had it 2 months. Weather app keeps saying no data

Its highly likely that youve been stung for your 36 month gift from ebay, though you should have data showing on the weather app as this would show the internet connection is good to the box

If internet is fine at home and you have reebooted router and box then its your gift if no response from provider you will be requiring a new line i recomennd using the relevant section on this forum..... Also there is no such thing as a 3year gift stay away from ebay the lines never last.

Rebooted box and router weather app still says no data but i can watch stuff on webtv so god knows! Do you think its my gift thats not working? Where is the best place to get a new one?

Sorry for jumping into this thread.... I have spent 2 hours trying to do this and am completely useless.... I have connected my box to Ethernet but cannot seem to get it to connect... tried weather app and it says no data... is there a step by step guide to setting up one of these guides so that idiots like me can do it....

Yes on an earlier comment

Sorry for jumping into this thread.... I have spent 2 hours trying to do this and am completely useless.... I have connected my box to Ethernet but cannot seem to get it to connect... tried weather app and it says no data... is there a step by step guide to setting up one of these guides so that idiots like me can do it....

Lol :)

Don't know why people just lol

Introduce yourself first in the correct section

Then search the forum

All the best pal

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hello

This is my first post so take it easy on me. If I put cwaites channel list on my ob v8s and then in the future use the update by network feature for the channels, what happens next? What list is downloaded? Will this option affect my waites list?

Does that make sense?

J

Hi there, new to the forum, is there an updated version of the guide?

Also having trouble downloading the last posted dummies guide, even though I'm activated and have posted already.

Cheers for any help.

Last edited:
I bought my son a preloaded box. It has a c line that says its online, yet all the premium channels are scrambled. I have the latest firmware and channel list, done a blind scan yet all i have is the FTA channels. Any ideas folks??

Yes, i think so. All connected properly. Re booted the router and the box. All perfect apart from the scrambled channels. Cant understand why they aint showing.

So the line was already installed. Were it says online is there a green tick.

If from ebay have you asked provider if everything is okay his end.

Hi,
I recently bought two OpenBox V8s boxes (Clones I believe) but both don't seem to be connecting to the internet.
I've tried both WiFi and Ethernet connections on these boxes but no luck.
Also updated to latest firmware on OpenBox site but no use.
Any Ideas?

Back