Shield Update

Cant wait to get rid of the damn plex server bugs it slows down the system so bad and having to keep disabling it ffs.
Doubt they will get rid of it off the system because of the development sponsorship they receive.

Yup and you crazy for UPSCALING
I enter draws as if I win I send to less fortunate kids bud or people I know who have fell on hard times cause I've been there personally and know what it's like.
Like when Smyth ect does help out with a present always buy an extra couple just the way I am

I

I enter draws as if I win I send to less fortunate kids bud or people I know who have fell on hard times cause I've been there personally and know what it's like.
Like when Smyth ect does help out with a present always buy an extra couple just the way I am
I do raise money for the local children's hospice myself at the moment it is my quitting smoking sponsorship. If I quit for a year I will of raised £250.

Going strong so far almost 7 months.

You are correct there is always someone less fortunate than yourself.

Come on Pablo my old man is 75 he drinks 8 pints a day. Even he gives up for lent. Whatever that is.

Although I did turn off Auto System Upgrade at Settings / Device Preference / About, my Shield just downloaded 9.0 and told me it will auto install at the next reboot! :rage:

If it happens to you and you are still at 8.X, and if you don't want to wait for the numerous hot fixes Nvidia is issuing to alleviate this fustercluck of an "Upgrade", I would suggest you head to Settings / Apps / See All Apps / Show System Apps / System Upgrade, then Force Stop and Turn Off Notifications.

I would wait till the coast is clear. I believe the so called "hot fix" for Plex still requires the wipe and rebuild of the Plex server...

Although I did turn off Auto System Upgrade at Settings / Device Preference / About, my Shield just downloaded 9.0 and told me it will auto install at the next reboot! :rage:

If it happens to you and you are still at 8.X, and if you don't want to wait for the numerous hot fixes Nvidia is issuing to alleviate this fustercluck of an "Upgrade", I would suggest you head to Settings / Apps / See All Apps / Show System Apps / System Upgrade, then Force Stop and Turn Off Notifications.

I would wait till the coast is clear. I believe the so called "hot fix" for Plex still requires the wipe and rebuild of the Plex server...
Yeah the new update has got so many bugs ffs its unreal.
Damn remote is unresponsive for about 10 seconds when its rebooted 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I think all the bugs are sorted now! or work rounds.
I had the lag on handset first two days but all good now, and fixed my mini shudder on Dazn Canada ✌️

Back