Shield Update

I'm on 9.0.1 my shield is the 2017 one and the biggest thing ive noticed is when you fire it up the shield remote dont respond for a while 😂😂😂 but whats really weird is it dont do it everytime for some reason.
As for all the other problems with storage not being recognised and problems with plex etc ive not bothered with that side.
My problem after the first update was also related to remote...very slow and unresponsive...would actually appear to lose connection...fixed eventually by removing any other paired devices...then disconnecting remote ...and reconnecting ...rebooting ...remote been great ever since.

My problem after the first update was also related to remote...very slow and unresponsive...would actually appear to lose connection...fixed eventually by removing any other paired devices...then disconnecting remote ...and reconnecting ...rebooting ...remote been great ever since.
Hmm will give it a try when i get chance 😁😁😁

And just like that, hdmi cec has stopped working :rage:

Just installed refresh rate - it keeps sending prime video to 25 fps. Does anyone know how I can fix that?

And just like that, hdmi cec has stopped working :rage:

Just installed refresh rate - it keeps sending prime video to 25 fps. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
Use the beta one installed with update! Do it when you go to primr

I'm on 9.0.1 my shield is the 2017 one and the biggest thing ive noticed is when you fire it up the shield remote dont respond for a while 😂😂😂 but whats really weird is it dont do it everytime for some reason.
As for all the other problems with storage not being recognised and problems with plex etc ive not bothered with that side.
I've noticed that for a while now that the remote after reboot takes a while to respond. Mines a 2017.

Is that match frame rate beta? It says match frame rate one time now.

I think the issue may be the prime app rather than refresh rate. Prime works perfectly on my tv, but football struggled on the shield. It seems to be a common issue, any one else experiencing this too?

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/shield-tv/9/467435/amazon-prime-video-quality-poor/
Mine said one time after the main update then after the patch back to beta! I enabled the beta in settings then when you have a stream with problems double press top right button on remote to bring settings down and enable for that particular stream!

Yeah done it Bud, all seems good, they are all bug fixes anyway.
How you getting on with the Cube?
That's good then, my shield hasn't been to bad after the last update, little bit of freeze now and again but nothing bad, hopefully this new update will sort that, and I've had loads of boxes bud over the years, always go back to nvidia lol

Back