Signal Issues ZGemma H2H

Ardat95

I set up my cousins ZGemma today and unlike my house, all the channels SD/HD have interference and the channels glitch. Any reason why this happening and any way to get this sorted out? Thanks

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

You've answered your own question in the title - signal issue.

Check cables / splitters / power levels etc.

You've answered your own question in the title - signal issue.

Check cables / splitters / power levels etc.
Cables, Splitters are OK. How can I check power levels? SNR is around 77% but the glitching as is much with BBC then with Sly channels. Any other settings I can check?

So you're using Technetix 5-1000mhz splitter and high quality cable with compression fittings?

You can log into VM superhub to get levels.

So you're using Technetix 5-1000mhz splitter and high quality cable with compression fittings?

You can log into VM superhub to get levels.
Yes I am indeed, the levels according to VM Hub look near same to my house but his signal seems to glitch with every channel.

It has to be one of the things mentioned - there's no other explanation.

What firmware is on the box also?

WooshBuild V6, will re-arrange cable, splitters etc and see if there is any differences. I get good signal and channels 'work' but there is frequent glitching of the channel.

Retrace all cables from omni box where it enters the property to your equiptment etc double check your connections are tight and if possible try another splitter, these normally dont fail but worth checking process of elimination and rf adapter on end of your box line ( had a faulty one myself ) other than that pretty much covered all the usual suspects

Retrace all cables from omni box where it enters the property to your equiptment etc double check your connections are tight and if possible try another splitter, these normally dont fail but worth checking process of elimination and rf adapter on end of your box line ( had a faulty one myself ) other than that pretty much covered all the usual suspects
OK will do tomorrow morning. Appreciate it

If it's pixellation / distortion on the screen, my guess is still with cables / connection / splitters or wrong net id.

If it's pixellation / distortion on the screen, my guess is still with cables / connection / splitters or wrong net id.
My guess is the splitter. I did get it for £2 for a local hardware store. The Cables are of high quality imo and the NET ID I'm sure to be correct. Will try a different splitter

Can I ask you where you purchased it as Technetix branded splitters aren't usually found in shops.

Back