Sky box turn into open box

I've got sky + hd can you turn it into a open box?

If it was possible I'd still not use it, when I was a mug and paying sly my box did nothing but freeze and crash and sly did nothing, the same old "Its your box now" or "You can buy a new one"

Get yourself a decent box, a nice Xpeed LX2 :woohoo:

What exactly do you mean mate?? explain further and we may be able to help you out.

Everyone else, please leave the sarcasm out of this forum, thanks.

dumb lot of feckers here lol,when you cancel sky contract you will lose the ability to record and view many movies and sports but you can view alot of open channels,think thats what it meant :smoke rings:

I thought he meant can you load software onto the sly+ HD box and the use a line on it, this way he doesn't have to purchase a new box and can use the slybox to view all channels.

possible but sky providers boxes have not been hacked.one of my mates hacked a pace box and inserted a dream box inside and wired it up to front of display lol

sky + hd can have talk back with card inserted i think?

dumb lot of feckers here ,when you cancel sky contract you will lose the ability to record and view many movies and sports but you can view alot of open channels,think thats what it meant

Glad it was so clear to you, still doesn't read that way to me :dunno:, if they come back and tell us, maybe we will all know what is being asked.

Back