Sky channels blocked?

It's the same software but sky Italia is hardware paired too so it's not quite the same. It's still highly unlikely they'll break it but the fact that it isn't paired makes it slightly more likely.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hopefully so it all works out how we want it too

Yeah exactly. HD is. SD isn't, as far as I'm aware. Everything in Italy though as far as Sky is concerned is hardware paired.

I'm fairly new only been running for 18months on my subs but got my money's worth for sure, I'll have to educate myself with what happen with Italian sky,
Fingers crossed they sort it
At some point in the future they'll be some computer genius who'll crack it

Point is is it actually worth fixing for 2 reasons , 1 chances are all SD boxes will probably be removed from the system before long and 2 now that people are using IPTV with better quality pictures than SD do they care anymore, I'd find it hard to go back to SD to be honest, with "fhd and hd" available on IPTV (looks way better than SD anyways)

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

But you can't really (reliably) record or pause iptv, and recording particularly is a big one for people.

By the way, have to agree the one you recommended is probably the best I've tried.

Point taken, but with vod, catch up etc , American channels will people actually be happy with all the offerings to even bother with recording, which may be sorted anyway by new software etc

Point taken, but with vod, catch up etc , American channels will people actually be happy with all the offerings to even bother with recording, which may be sorted anyway by new software etc

You haven't met my mum. [emoji23]

Tell her wire up the freeview and cut the lawn, scrub the floor and wash the dishes, fuk all time for recording and that nonsense [emoji41]

In all fairness It didn't really bother me with the pic quality although hd is nice to have and actually yeh you can always catch up on most things on iptv and someone's bound to make it better for recording purposes

In all fairness It didn't really bother me with the pic quality although hd is nice to have and actually yeh you can always catch up on most things on iptv and someone's bound to make it better for recording purposes
My provider looking into the recording up pose on iptv some will want iptv and some would prefer sd but what's on offer take with both hands

Ah yes, that old decryption technique, use software. Why didn't anyone else think of that?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

3 million Italians are asking themselves the same question for 2 years or so [emoji41]

cheers qasim but my server told me yesterday because when the match started the screen went black i tried an update but no joy after the match it all came on again so now i'm confused.

Back