sKY F5

joephayer

My kids want to get me xmas gift have a sky f3 box a couple of years was going to get skyf5s box nothing wrong with f3 just thinking of changing any advice .

I would go for a cloud ibox 2 plus,

updates itself, has full 7 day EPG, looks just like sky if you have the correct skin as well.

if set up right can get IPTV football and watch movies that are on at cinema as well.

yes you should go for the cloud box, i upgraded last year and have not looked back am using jenson everest open pli...

ebay make sure you check the persons feedback, go with someone who has sold a lot of them

Last edited:
I would go for a cloud ibox 2 plus,

updates itself, has full 7 day EPG, looks just like sky if you have the correct skin as well.

if set up right can get IPTV football and watch movies that are on at cinema as well.

will check it out.thanks

go on ebay and search for this guy mx_digital he sells the cloud ibox 2+ he has sold over300 boxes they are genuine and i know a lot of pople who have bought of him and there all happy with there box

go on ebay and search for this guy mx_digital he sells the cloud ibox 2+ he has sold over300 boxes they are genuine and i know a lot of pople who have bought of him and there all happy with there box

Found him on ebay 80euro plus 10euro p&p will get one off him .thanks

Back