Sky italia sd

Running out

TK Veteran
My italian ain't that good but rumour going about that Sky italia sd has gone today , can anyone confirm or say it's a load of crap

those channels were not working on providers box also as he posted a screenshot to prove his statement,2 days ago.

Sky Italia channels going off fast---today Fox has gone [although Polish Fox OK]----expect most sd to go by end of month.
What Sky Italia do then UK will follow, that's for sure.
I have been given a snippet of info that there is a small loophole that some clever people are exploiting and cs will continue once some new updated equipment installed, but don't hold your breath.Meanwhile if you are on motor systems then cs continues on 19.2e, 16e, 23.5e, 0.8w, 30w, 28.2e and many others where you can get soccer and series such as from Fox, TNT and so on.
Reaper.

My provider has responded to question of Sly UK going..............

"There are still upaired cards that are and will work ;)If you know what you are doing."

Does this mean we may lose SD now then in the UK, it is a bit of a bad set back really as there was hope we would be getting HD back now there is a chance we may lose SD soon, not good.

Its that time of year again is it? dark nights creeping in winters comming and so the rumours start yet again! every year it happens chill out watch some tv and give your heads a wobble!!

Surely the old SD boxes can't cope with new card pairing tech? Even some of the HD ones don't so I can't see how SLY can suddenly switch off the millions of subscribers who don't have the right HD box?

or because when/if they change their system old boxes wont work ,bit like tv changed from analogue to digital,you needed a tv compatible one?one door closes and another opens ,life is life lol

Surely the old SD boxes can't cope with new card pairing tech? Even some of the HD ones don't so I can't see how SLY can suddenly switch off the millions of subscribers who don't have the right HD box?

Think it might be you don't upgrade your box then it's no tv ,

Think it might be you don't upgrade your box then it's no tv ,

No TV for sly customers no payment as they are breaking there terms and conditions with there loyal customers. But Rupert won't give a F...,

how long did it take them to follow sky itilia on hd side something like a year? maybe a free hd box upgrade for everyone wooo but i very much doubt it

List of Sky Italia SD that have gone

Sport

Sky Sport 1-3
Sky Sport Plus
Sky Sport Active 1
Sky Sport F1
Sky Sport MotoGP
Eurosport 1-2
Inter Channel
Juventus TV
Roma TV
Milan Channel
Bike Channel
Poker Italia 24
Fox Sports
Sky Calcio 1-13
Sky Supercalcio

Movies
Cinema Passion
Cinema ITV
Cinema Cult
Horror Channel

Documentaries
Animal Planet
CI
NatGeo +1
Discovery +1
Discovery Science
Discovery Travel
History +1
NatGeo Wild
Gambero Rosso
Caccia e Pesca
Automoto TV

Entertainment
Sky Uno +1
Fox +1
Fox Crime
Fox Crime +2
AXN
AXN +1
Comedy Central
Comedy +1
Fox Retro
La3
La7
GXT
Sky Atlantic
Focus
Giallo

News
CNBC
CNN

Sh1t I new this would happen. But was good while it lasted and the latest gimmick will be just around the corner. Also may still take sly a year to get to the stage of shutting down Sd son no immediate new to call up a Virgin lol[emoji3][emoji3][emoji3][emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't someone claim there were around 3m non HD sly boxes in use still? At a min of £25 pm subscription, that's likely to be over £100m in revenue a month so I can't see them just switching all of those customers off and losing £1bn+ a year. They'll have to upgrade all of those boxes before tehy can switch off surely?

Hope so anyway as I've just sprung 200 notes on a new box:beg:

I've been mulling over buying a better box myself me thinks a combi box might be the way to go be greedy and get the best of both worlds sly and vm hehehehhehe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back