Sky italia sd

Didn't someone claim there were around 3m non HD sly boxes in use still? At a min of £25 pm subscription, that's likely to be over £100m in revenue a month so I can't see them just switching all of those customers off and losing £1bn+ a year. They'll have to upgrade all of those boxes before tehy can switch off surely?

Hope so anyway as I've just sprung 200 notes on a new box:beg:

Does this mean we still have about a year until sly uk can pair their SD channels too?

Just got this off my servers web site ..

Due to all issues with sky italy SD i have decided to remove the 12 month sub for now, i have left the 6 months 3 months and 1 month.

If for now you want to have 12 months its totally at your own discretion i cant and wont guarantee it and cant offer any refunds so the 12 montths will be re added as people have already complained to me about it....

[h=4]From a major CCcam providers site

" Updated : (11th October)
Sky Italia SD channels are back on. We have managed to find and add old Sky Italia cards with CAID 0919 to our server. Quality is not decent and you have frequent freezing but at least it can keep the service up. Some of the channels on this package might not work properly but as explained above, this is just a temporary solution."[/h]

Whatever happens I will not subscribe to sky, if or when it goes I have an extremly nice freeview box.

Whatever happens I will not subscribe to sky, if or when it goes I have an extremly nice freeview box.

Least our nice freeview boxes will still record if we lose SD. Not like when I cancelled my Sly Contract and they turned the record feature off, The box I had paid subs for ten yrs on, and the box was mine not there's. So never again Sly whatever happens.

Hey guys i am new so sorry for any silly questions.

I need the latest chanell list for the i.go 500 box if possible and advice of how to update. I have tried the tprogs and this does not work for me

Sly broke something as normal Italians with official boxes and cards went dark. Maybe a server side software update which is not compatible with f5s style emulators?

I was on the hotbird sat 13.2 at weekend and some of the HD channels are back up and working. History HD, MTV HD MTV LIve HD Eurosports HD. are they comong back on.

Anyone heard that sly italia have lost SD channels? Are we next?

Anyone heard that sly italia have lost some SD channels as of yesterday? Are we next??

They lost all the channels last week,

but that was a actual Sky problem as far as im aware its all back up now.

Last weeks S** I***** drop out was not an error according to good sources, it was a deliberate attempt to locate and update older boxes not paired yet and caught many people out. If a box goes blank then the customer phones in and now eligible for a wondrous new "paired" box.
This is not the end of the "sd" problem, in fact, it's just the start.
Reaper.

Back