Sky Sports Rebrand

inaminute23

TK Veteran
Hi, with skysports channels being re-branded next week, will i need to do anything with my box or will the autoboquets do it for me?

Autobouquets does everything to do with channels
But just bepends on quick there are. But I'm sure they won't move just a rename, so can see any problems
Might have the old name for a while

Yeah it has them all - it should have already picked them up if you scanned after 6am.

Do an automatic scan in tuner config which should change all channel names to n/a then re-run abm and the correct names should be there now - this is how I did it.

Hi ste

If I don't do the above will the zgemma automatically update the channel numbers and epg over night at the scheduled scan time of 5am as per ur build set up

Doing a tuner scan now, and it is on just 27% after 20 mins. How long should it take?

Done now, but EPG for Sky Sports Football is 4 Seven HD

Last edited by a moderator:
Found after the update on Vermin the following channels have the wrong epg: Sly Sports Football HD, Sly Sports Arena HD.
Anyone else have the problem or know of a fix.

Found after the update on Vermin the following channels have the wrong epg: Sly Sports Football HD, Sly Sports Arena HD.

Its an issue with EPG Importer pic it up with them on pli

Reboot box then rescan ABM

Last edited by a moderator:
Dsayers2014 what do you mean by pic it up with them on pli is it just a known issue with epg importer.

I have seen issues with Football HD showing More 4 EPG data (not sure about the others) and its been reported as a bug in EPG Importer I use EPG refresh and haven't noticed myself

Back