skybox f5 scrambled

Enjoyed reading this Thread, My friends F5 went off Friday I went round to his house and found his server was offline I emailed the Bloke he got the box off . Give him his due he emailed me back within 5mins He apoligised, Saying His server had been caught and he was trying to sort people out as fast as he could as he had between 800 to a 1000 lines to sort out and could i bear with him for couple days He got back to Sunday with a new line for 12mts saying sorry So just to let people out there not everyone is out to rip you off It takes time if he has lots of customers

has anybody lost their channels?

---------- Post Merged at 01:54 PM ----------

my fault, or my computers, ive managed to update....

for some reason following putting the usb in to update, it doesent read, i then put the usb back into the comp, there is then 5 items, i have to remove two of them that have a microsoft type icon, then put back into skybox and it updates, id love to know why if anyone can help....

Is there a way to find out your server from just the CCcam.cfg file? The address in the file if just a no-ip redirect address.

I bought my box from somebody on Facebook with a 12 month gift and, to be frank, it's not the best. Constantly jittering, sticking and scrambling, so I want to change to a new server. Only I don't want to sign up for another server and find out it's the same one once I get the server details (y)

Box Channels Scrambled

Hello,

Please can anyone help, I have read through the messages on this thread and was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. All my channels are scrambled and I have contacted the person I purchased from but have not had a reply. Do you know how I can get a new subscription sorted for a shorter duration so I dont lose out as I paid for 12months in August.

Thanks

Back