skybox f5 scrambled

Ok guys, thanks for help. I've emailed also with my details and waiting for a reply. not even 100% sure I'm emailing right address but obviously can't post that on here.

---------- Post Merged at 09:26 PM ----------

Ok I need some help. I need to know how to find my line details. can anyone help with that please.

Fingers crossed.

It couldn't have been a much worse week...

Glad some people are getting sorted.

Mines still off.

Is anyone else's back on?

Hi All,

That's me got my box back up and running, thanks to bobless for pointing me in the right direction. :yes!:

Back in business. thank you for all your help guys. bobless, anfield, hotshot. superstars. :bye:

glad he is fixing every ones he is being a bit of a pain with me cos i accidentally sent him and amalgamation of one of his lines and one my friends who is trying to set up a servers because i typed it out rather than copy and pasting and ended up typing parts from both lines as one i appologised sent him my actual line. and now he has got one on him cos the amalgamation is similar to one of his but with a change to it.

Hi Guys
Mine is back on (SORT OF)
If I go to CCcams.cfg it says offline,
If I make inactive after a few minutes it says online,
So I make active again and then after a few minutes its offline again.

Any ideas Please

If it makes any difference my ISP=S*Y

can somebody please advise

I have contacted DMAN/Bobless, Dave, and a few of you guys who have been reconnected but nobody has replied.

mine is still off.

I have sent Dave the line number but its still saying scrambled....

Is anybody still off???

Which server are you using ?

Like bees said early some servers do go down and do have the old problem , contact them and see if they can sort it out for you ;)

Last edited:
Hi .. I am having the same problem.. Been down for about 5 days ...not good.
:( ......... I have noticed some that has had this problem is up n running again ... Can anybody share any info on the problem, or how to fix it? Any info would be appreciated ;)

I have been trying to find out.
Nobody is telling me. I've just got a reply from the server.
Im hoping it will get back on now.
If it is dave he wants your line number and username

I'm now back on, thank goodness for this thread, been watching since it went down on Friday. Good to see bobless on here, followed his advice and contacted server with line details and purchase details. Have now been sent new line and all is working as before.
Think some people need a little patience, not everyone is out to rip you off. Servers do go down.
Thanks all.

Hi all as said above if you its dave send him an e-mail with you username and and line number if it all checks out he will sort you out with a new line.
As I am sure you realise he will be very busy because of what has happened but he is fixing it ( I don't think all severs would do this ).

How do I know what server I'm on? I assume we are all on the same server if we are having the same problems? I don't even know how these things work. :P (Skybox f5)

To get your line details off your box.
Plug in a USB stick.

Menu - Tools - Dump by USB.
Change Dump mode to Misc Files
Scroll to Select and Dump press OK
Scroll down to CCcam.cfg
Press OK to put a tick by it.
Yellow Button (Dump)

Put your USB stick in your computer and open the file.

The info in the file is your C or N Line.

Email that to your provider along with your username and it's sounds like he will try
and get you sorted.

Mine has just went down minutes ago!
Got from eBay, seller hasn't sold anything in a week or so, so a bit worried he has done a runner!

Back