skybox f5 scrambled

Box went down like others on here. Heard back from provider. Sounds like the same guy as mentioned in other parts. I was wondering whether others have been asked to pay to take out a new sub when they got sorted with a new line? Just checking before deciding what to do.

Mine has just went down minutes ago!
Got from eBay, seller hasn't sold anything in a week or so, so a bit worried he has done a runner!

You may be using a different server as this one has been down a few days and it sounds like
they are trying to get existing customers back on, they seem to have lost some
customer details, that's why they need your line details and user name.

Thanks for all your help guys.
I spoke a few times before to dave. He asked for details. He knew when it was I bought it from him but I haven't heard anything since.

Once he made contact with you did he give line details straight away or did you have to wait?

Fair enough if he's busy, sounds like he is a genuine fella by what he's doing. Just wish I would hear something.

can someone please send me daves email addy.
i dont have it anywere and bobless hasnt replied to my pm i sent 16hrs ago.

cheers

spliff

Stick with it wave think it was about 24 hours from username and line details before i was back up and running think he as got a lot on his plate at the moment

Hi when I try n watch a film on sky 3d through my skybox f5 it always seems to scramble at about 25 to 11 on a night then just stays scrambled l, it works fine through the day just at night it does this. Does anyone else have the same problem

can someone please send me daves email addy.
i dont have it anywere and bobless hasnt replied to my pm i sent 16hrs ago.

cheers

spliff

This is not a good idea as i beleive the process has slowed right down due to ppl giving out his contact details and ppl are contacting him that was not with him.

pms full spliff?

Last edited:
Its just after half ten cos the films start at half ten and I get about five minutes in to it and it goes off do you know why this is???

anybody esle been sorted since yesterday? still no response for me :(

No

I spoke to Dave yesterday, he is aware of my situation but hasn't replied.

i think people may have been giving out his email account so people are trying it on. maybe hes having to sift through the chancers....

Messaging me wont help if youve got his contact details use them but dont bombard him i would say.

I've given up and bought some new lines. I won't be reommending Dave to anyone else either. if you offer a service you should have peoples details/emails etc and you should know who you have sold lines too. otherwise its bad management.

as far as i'm concerned its poor service from him.

plus even though i've now got a cline its a great line/s and a super cheap offer.

anyone that wants this servers details PM me :)

I've given up and bought some new lines. I won't be reommending Dave to anyone else either. if you offer a service you should have peoples details/emails etc and you should know who you have sold lines too. otherwise its bad management.

as far as i'm concerned its poor service from him.

plus even though i've now got a cline its a great line/s and a super cheap offer.

anyone that wants this servers details PM me :)

Sorry to hear that mate,

To be honest I felt the same. But I suppose you need to remember how big the job is and maybe its not the job where you keep too many records....!

I was totally gutted, particularly with the timing on the morning before the liverpool game, before super super super sunday!
He defo wouldn't av been getting reccomended from me.

But hes just sorted mine and even though I had loads of problems sorting it, he sorted it, fair play to him, he could have got off....
I don't know why these things go off or even how they work really, but i reckon it must av been hard.

I'm delighted, its restored my faith in humanity cos i hate being had off.

Hope it works out for you,

Thanks to everyone, cheers Bobless/dave

Back