1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SkyQ Skin

Discussion in 'OpenVIX | OpenATV Skins' started by Chabs, Mar 1, 2016.

1. leec32

leec32 Registered

working with what chabs said :thumbsup:

thanks

leeblades and Chabs like this.
  2. sirV

sirV Registered

Rename the Previe folder from SkyQ folder to skyQ

this work for me :)

Nice work Chabs

leec32 and Chabs like this.
  3. leec32

leec32 Registered

sorry chabs last question lol, i use my own bouquets with e-channelizer and some of the names are quite big, like SKY ENTERTAINMENT, i think they are pushing the boxes out of the screen because of the size, for example sky store half is cut off
    and the 3 at the bottom are also cut off and i only see the top half, it has always been like that but never been fussed to ask but with this new update id like to see all 6 boxes clearly
    is there anything i can do in the menu settings

thanks

Chabs likes this.
  4. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    When I get time...I will update both the preview picons and picons...

I am working on a plugin with the help of Mr Wooshman to have all the skins I have made in one plugin where its easy to update, have the toppicks link fixed when they are broken as well as have all the customised .py files for the Epgselection, Movieselection and Movie List for those who wants them to look like mine...

:)

linesman66 and leeblades like this.
  5. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    could you please post a screenshot..

leeblades likes this.
  6. itsmrjt

itsmrjt TK Veteran

Male
    this will be a good update for now.. but I dont mean yo burst your bubble but what happens when there is no more cs will you stil use the box or will you make it just for IPTV use ?? As in make it easyer to set up IPTV ??

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

7. leec32

leec32 Registered

if you can see at the bottom the 3 rows are cut off and also on the right

Attached Files:

Chabs likes this.
  8. cpdc2007

cpdc2007 Forum Supporter

Male
    For now? why dont you just give the man some credit, hes spent a vast amount of his own time doing this! Dont worry Chabs as they say.. haters gonna hate

Chabs, leeblades and leec32 like this.
  9. leeblades

leeblades Registered

Might be best to start new thread on that I know Chabs is good but he’s can’t tell the future or what might or might happen if was he told me lotto numbers a long time ago lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cpdc2007 likes this.
  10. leec32

leec32 Registered

i didn't understand that question anyway, regardless of cs or iptv the skin will still work on openatv, vix etc, i personally love this skin and appreciate the work chabs is putting into it, would be boring without it for me

Chabs likes this.
  11. cpdc2007

cpdc2007 Forum Supporter

Male
    Totally agree. i myself am using iptv and skin is fantastic with it!

12. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    You got complete 12 rows on the bouquet selection screen...if its the screen over scan. Try use the tv remote control to change the screen aspect ratio. Use just scan or fit to screen...

For long channel and bouquet names best to use the default channel selection screen instead of toppicks.

This can be done through plugins in the ChabsSkin Plugin...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

moshibeth, leec32 and leeblades like this.
  13. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    Mate...the enigma 2 boxes can still be of use even after cs. Iptv works fine for the boxes and the skins update are just to enhance the user interface of the box and nothing more....

You can still use the boxes for freesat and other sats if you have a motorised dish...

I hope this answers your question...

cpdc2007 and leeblades like this.
  14. teddybloat

teddybloat Registered

quality work chabs, looks sweet as.

cpdc2007 and Chabs like this.
  15. jwigley

jwigley Registered

Great work chabs the new skin looks very nice. I'm running vix and noticed on the main menu screen the coloured buttons icons are in between the topick images... see image.
    Also when i run the chabsscrape.sh i get cannot execute binary fill... image for that too.

thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Chabs likes this.
  16. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    Thanks mate

Download the correct files from post #1 and make sure both files are chmod 777

The colour buttons are 4 ATV image when hiding the menu mode

jwigley likes this.
  17. mjand2185

mjand2185 Registered

Hey guys, great work chabs. Skin is working great on vix. Can’t seem to get the toppicks to work though, have downloaded the latest files, changed the permissions and just keep getting command not found and [​IMG]syntax error. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chabs likes this.
  18. mpeg

mpeg Registered

Hi
    Uploaded this 1st thing this morning , what a great piece of work & so straight forward to install everything , had all done in under 10 mins.

Thanks Chabs

Chabs likes this.
  19. Chabs

Chabs TK Veteran

Male
    I think thats still the old script files. You have to get the new files. Try refresh the dropbox before downloading.

Then chmod 777 to both files...

mjand2185 likes this.
  20. Richardc

Richardc Registered

Male
    really nice skin man love it as fixed a few things I did not like with the last one best version yet mate. sorry I posted the boot logo on you skin post here mate just thought people would like it mate sorry if I was wrong mate. many thanks for new skin please keep up the good work man!!!

Chabs likes this.