Skysports 5 scrambled

Skysports 5 seems to be going off and it keeps scrambling am I alone?

---------- Post Merged at 05:31 PM ----------

Its unwatchable at the moment keeps freezing every 10-15 secs and comes back after 30secs

Skysports 5 seems to be going off and it keeps scrambling am I alone?

---------- Post Merged at 05:31 PM ----------

Its unwatchable at the moment keeps freezing every 10-15 secs and comes back after 30secs

Mine is perfect at mo..must be your server or net being slow...Check your box incase it's to hot as this can cause glitching...
maybe power off box for 30 secs and fire her up see if it's any better.

All the other channels are working perfectly its only Skysports 5 that seems to be freezing. Most likely server end I paid £20 for 1 year sub

All the other channels are working perfectly its only Skysports 5 that seems to be freezing. Most likely server end I paid £20 for 1 year sub

This can sometimes happen mate if the server has a lot of shares and the shares are all on the same channel..it can/will cause a delay in ecm clearing.

Everyone on your server is probably hammering just that specific channel. That's why it's freezing and glitching.

Yeah so basically that channel was being overloaded becuase of the Barcelona match. Now that it's finished, there's hardly anybody watching ss5

Yeah so basically that channel was being overloaded becuase of the Barcelona match. Now that it's finished, there's hardly anybody watching ss5

If thats the case how come Chelsea vs PSG didn't freeze or glitch one time
Maybe becuase it didn't have as much viewers.
Absolutely rubbish theory about the channel being overloaded due to the numbers of viewers... its 2015 u know lad... we barely have that "problem" anymore

Yes even mine were scrambling and going for few minutes then bk most of them were footie ones including factual n kids I'm not sure if it has to do with firmware bug I believe the most recent was 2001 for the KV 780a?

If thatifse how come Chelsea vs PSG didn't freeze or glitch one time
Absolutely rubbish theory about the channel being overloaded due to the numbers of viewers... its 2015 u know lad... we barely have that "problem" anymore

Yeah that's why another user posted about his bt sport freezing and glitching on the United match the other week. If you've got too many people on one server, and there's not enough cards to hold the load, then that's why people get freezes and glitches.

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 AM ----------

Mate do you always have this problem with big matches? Or was it just a one off?

If thatifse how come Chelsea vs PSG didn't freeze or glitch one time

Yeah that's why another user posted about his bt sport freezing and glitching on the United match the other week. If you've got too many people on one server, and there's not enough cards to hold the load, then that's why people get freezes and glitches.

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 AM ----------

Mate do you always have this problem with big matches? Or was it just a one off?
[emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] But mate when u using video over IP like by using KV boxes plugged on your hub indoor that's not a streaming type of packets lol... I'm sure u getting a bit confused! Does bbc while its Eastenders time gets scrambled coz the all country watching it? [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] [emoji28] this is so funny but hey I'm sure you gon take a cisco book one day and understand how these things works by yourself [emoji111]

Back