Skysports 5 scrambled

Bad connection to the server not the channel -_- if all the 7 billion humans watched the same channel from the same satellite it won't freeze they don't spend billions of $$$ in a satellite to freeze

Looool Prince your clearly confused mate. Now your talking about FTA channels. Let me help you out, FTA channels don't need a server to decrypt channels that's why you don't get any freezes/glitches on those channels. I think you need to read up more on how these things work. ;)

Looool Prince your clearly confused mate. Now your talking about FTA channels. Let me help you out, FTA channels don't need a server to decrypt channels that's why you don't get any freezes/glitches on those channels. I think you need to read up more on how these things work. ;)
Prince is a ccnp certified lol does that tells you anything?

@rudeboi68 Yes I get freezing and scrambling three time over the past two months two Barcelona games and one Chelsea vs Liverpool match it could be more that i havent watched.

It shocks me then that you don't know how card sharing works. ;)

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 PM ----------

@rudeboi68 Yes I get freezing and scrambling three time over the past two months two Barcelona games and one Chelsea vs Liverpool match it could be more that i havent watched.
That's interesting. Like others have said it could be the box or your internet connection as well. Best thing to do is get a test line from a server when a big match is on and check it then. At least you can be sure that it's not your box or Internet.

That's interesting. Like others have said it could be the box or your internet connection as well. Best thing to do is get a test line from a server when a big match is on and check it then. At least you can be sure that it's not your box or Internet.
How about googling your stuffs before saying them... u do not use a card sharing when u have a box like KV... video over IP would help u understand how audio visual works lad... ok let just drop this mate!

It cant be internet or box as all the other paid channels work amazingly well.
Bro check your firmware if it's up to date if not do a factory reset n reinstall channels bk again... don't know what box you have it would be great if to know n help that way

Everything is working fine now it was only one channel that was freezing for 2hrs yesterday. Im using a Blade 5000s firmware is perfect.

Prince is a ccnp certified lol does that tells you anything? ����

How about googling your stuffs before saying them... u do not use a card sharing when u have a box like KV... video over IP would help u understand how audio visual works lad... ok let just drop this mate!
I assumed the op was using a box which uses card sharing to get the channels. Good idea mate, let's just leave it there.

---------- Post Merged at 02:51 PM ----------

It cant be internet or box as all the other paid channels work amazingly well.
Definitely your server then my friend. What about the Chelsea match which is showing on ss1? Is that running well?

Not watching that game right now but will let you know if t freezes on Man utd vs Tottenham

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Watching SS1 now and haven't had a glitch or freeze looking great

Not watching that game right now but will let you know if t freezes on Man utd vs Tottenham

---------- Post Merged at 03:52 PM ----------

Watching SS1 now and haven't had a glitch or freeze looking great
That's good to hear mate :)

don't forget it can be normal to get a glitch / freeze here and there , but it shouldn't be continuous like it was yesterday.

I assumed the op was using a box which uses card sharing to get the channels...

He is. The Blade 5000s uses card sharing like most other satellite boxes, so I don't know what princewmk is talking about.

Why does he compare $ channels with channels like the BBC that doesn't even need an internet connection to work?

This is a satellite card sharing box we are talking about. Not a Kryptview cable box or Video over IP.

He is. The Blade 5000s uses card sharing like most other satellite boxes, so I don't know what princewmk is talking about.

Why does he compare $ channels with channels like the BBC that doesn't even need an internet connection to work?

This is a satellite card sharing box we are talking about. Not a Kryptview cable box or Video over IP.

I thought so. Thats why I said he clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, he needs to research on how card sharing works. Even cacawachi was on the same page as me.

Back