Sli go

Ontap

Not ireland :) , question ,
pal of mine in the states football mad , if I give him my log in details to " sligo " and he gets a Uk vpn or DNS , will he be able to watch it on his PC/ laptop ?

Yeah he'll be able to watch it mate. There were people selling sligo accounts not long ago, probably still are

One more question please , if he purchases a UK vpn and I give him my Sligo log in details , will that vpn stop him from using the NBC app or will the UK vpn only show when he uses Sligo , he's worried that changing to a UK vpn will mean NBC will be blocked after all I have to have a US vpn to watch NBC.

---------- Post Merged at 07:58 PM ----------

He does watch NBC mate but he loves the sly coverage and he will get games other than PL on sly. He supports Spurs but the cup final wasn't shown in the US today , I gave him a link for cricfree but he gave up , too much buffering.

yes the vpn if it is set to uk will block the nbc app, but he will be able to switch the vpn on or off for whichever match he wants to watch

When you say switch it on or off will he have to go into settings delete the paid UK VPN then reenter his original settings and vice versa everytime he wants to watch sly ?
i better warn him about that he may find that a lot of hassle , a simple switch o from one to the other would be acceptable but I am not aware that can be done ?

no, there will be an option to just turn the vpn on/off or connect/disconnect so not too much hassle

Back