Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
and gman... this is why it wouldn't really be feasible to have the fake homepage graphics. Totally different size.

View attachment 19253

---------- Post Merged at 07:39 PM ----------

bigcol... you can get rid of the transparent background on the A,B tuner icons and put them in the same place, b having priority with zposition. You probably don't need the blue highlight bar on them if you do that ;)

---------- Post Merged at 07:50 PM ----------

<widget source="session.TunerInfo" render="Pixmap" position="1076,608" size="16,16" alphatest="off" pixmap="icons/icon_tuner_a.png" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="0">

that might work, can't be bothered testing it though :) ???

Sorry unrelated but I can't let kiddac get away with posting this picture! OnDemand I presume this is iptv player re-named? Tell me more!

On demand is a plugin that has some on demand content like itv player (if i remember correctly) and tunein radio amongst other things.

3fd6496c8c3c13fae81f919d1e19d7ce.jpg

now you got to shuffle all your service icons across. to be in line with the snr box ;) (dont forget the record icon too)

welcome to my world. Tweaking, rebooting your box a million times. I used to do press ups and arm curls when I was rebooting. They soon add up :) :TK bouncer:

i give up this is the best i can get

sdwhd.jpg

Last edited:
well am happy with it unfinished i lose the icons in the second infobar if i move them any more (record icon moved)

sdwhd.jpg

think it looks better with the white picon background

menu/setup/system/user-interface/settings/ scroll down to show picon background colour and change to white

sdwhd.jpg

Last edited:
Willo if you want to change the colour of the ECM bar. (infobar.xml)

<screen name="SecondInfoBar2" >
<panel name="SecondInfoBar1" />
<eLabel position="108,674" size="1064,32" backgroundColor="#0c000000" transparent="0" zPosition="-1" />
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="142,674" size="527,32" font="Regular;12" halign="left" valign="center" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#10000000" transparent="1" zPosition="3">
<convert type="PliExtraInfo">TransponderInfo</convert>
</widget>
<widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" font="Regular;12" position="640,674" size="532,32" halign="left" valign="center" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="#10000000" transparent="1" zPosition="3">
<convert type="CryptoInfo">VerboseInfo</convert>
</widget>
</screen>

0c = 95% opacity (you can google hex to percentage charts.Just reverse it out. In this example 0c is actually 5% in hex. 100-5 = 95)
000000 = hex value of black

---------- Post Merged at 06:41 PM ----------

Cookie... my skin thread is here. You need to install that first.
http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/102929-slyk-1-hd-sly-skin-version-5-a.html

all the above amends are just people faffing, er I mean making their own personal mods.

My skin and these mods will work fine on VU solo

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've made a simple change so the EPG tabs no longer have the vertical line seperating them to look more like the original Sly skin
1_0_1_1656_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Need to unzip the EPGSelection.py and ftp over to usr\lib\enigma2\python\screens folder overriding the original (rename first if you want a backup), remove the EPGSelection.pyo file in place and reboot the box.

View attachment EpgSelection.zip

Any thing in there about their colour?
wouldnt mind a light grey just so they don't stand out as much

nope, it takes the colour from the EPG tabs text within the skin as far as i can see, was hoping for a lightish colour myself, maybe someone more clued up on python code could add this

Wonder if there is a graphical work around for it.
Do a new graphic on the most front level and make it half see throu in that area

boobishbang ideal we could do with bringing in a reference to a dividing graphic there instead of the pipe | . But it isn't that simple.

epg.xml

<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" />

is the code for bringing the the tabs hack text. can you not change the colour in there. #00eeeeee (is very light grey). dddddd, ccccccc etc get darker and darker.

sorry misread. Are you just wanting to changing the colour of the divider. I thought you meant all the text.

We were talking about changing the colour of the text of the non used bouquets
so if your on sport, the ones to the right will be a different colour, so they stand out less

Last edited:
Main bouquet is my title. The other text is brought in with that guide widget. If you look at that code i posted. Its positioned 350 pixels from the left. So i am assuming all the extra tabs are self contained.

I wanted to keep the dividing lines in place and just chance the colour of those, do we have screen shots of the official EPG for sly or have they been taken down now?

SO the EPG tabs font is a slightly off white\light grey, that should be easy to do as per Kiddac's previous post, as for the dark blue | or indent not sure how that can be amended

boobishbang ideal we could do with bringing in a reference to a dividing graphic there instead of the pipe | . But it isn't that simple.

epg.xml

<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" />

is the code for bringing the the tabs hack text. can you not change the colour in there. #00eeeeee (is very light grey). dddddd, ccccccc etc get darker and darker.

Had a play around with the color here (foreground) but it doesnt seem to adjust the tabs, they just stay white

##edit## works if i type "grey" as color but not using the hex codes for some reason

Last edited:
Official sky style number zap.
This mod was created by myself and JymJym (not sure if his still about?) a few months back, I've since tweaked it to look more sky like and to match the style of the numbers in the infobar.

First you need to amend this line of code in general.xml
<!-- numberzap -->
<screen name="NumberZap" position="114,522" size="66,39" flags="wfNoBorder">
<ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/numberzap.png" position="0,0" size="240,81" zPosition="-1" alphatest="blend"/>
<widget name="number" position="9,1" size="210,36" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" font="Bold;28" borderWidth="0" valign="center" halign="left" foregroundColor="white" zPosition="1" />
<widget name="servicename" position="15,45" size="210,38" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" font="Regular;25" borderWidth="0" valign="center" halign="center" foregroundColor="skylightblue" zPosition="1" />
</screen>

You need to amend everything with digits to the same as above as I'm still using a lot of the same ones from V4 and these are now different in V5, also make sure the halign=left in the <widget name= ''number"

You then need to replace numberzap.png with the attachment (right click on it and save to wherever and rename it numberzap.png) and overwrite the one in the my backgrounds folder.numberzap.jpg
1_0_1_1076_7E5_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg Reboot the GUI and this is the end result enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back