Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
boobishbang ideal we could do with bringing in a reference to a dividing graphic there instead of the pipe | . But it isn't that simple.

epg.xml

<widget name="guidebouquetlist" position="350,267" size="797,35" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" valign="center" noWrap="1" halign="left" transparent="1" zPosition="1" />

is the code for bringing the the tabs hack text. can you not change the colour in there. #00eeeeee (is very light grey). dddddd, ccccccc etc get darker and darker.

Had a play around with the color here (foreground) but it doesnt seem to adjust the tabs, they just stay white

##edit## works if i type "grey" as color but not using the hex codes for some reason

If anyone else wants to dabble with this i've found the colour #30DDDDDD works best so far

Ah cool thanks for the hard work.
I just haven't had much of a chance to mess around yet.
still haven't added al other old mods

i have been working on changing most of the pngs to look different

Hi guys ino this was covered before but cant find post how do you change slyk logo to original logo?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

siilver;579519 now FTP to /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/ and open extras.xml now look at line - 113 to 124 [CODE said:
#########################################################################################################
<!-- Skin logo -->
<!-- 1 = slyk 1 hd logo (default) -->
<!-- 2 = Official Sly logo -->
<screen name="my-logo">
<panel name="my-logo1" />
</screen>

</skin>
[/CODE]

change the bold text to a "2"
like below

Code:
         #########################################################################################################         
          <!-- Skin logo -->
          <!-- 1 = slyk 1 hd logo (default) -->
          <!-- 2 = Official Sly logo -->
         <screen name="my-logo">
          <panel name="my-logo[B]2[/B]" />    
         </screen>

</skin>

Save as and FTP back over to your box
replacing the old one that was there

Restart GUI

---------

Hi guys ino this was covered before but cant find post how do you change slyk logo to original logo?

was on post 11

for example

you would have a new file called mymods.xml

Just dump the full section of code you have editted in your new file. It could be a full screen. It could be a template screen etc. Basically anything you have amended copy that code of the surrounding <screen>

Below is 3 potential elements you might have amended. Just stick them all in one file.

Code:
<skin>

<screen name="InfobarPicon1">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg" position="106,446" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />
                <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="108,448" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" transparent="0" zPosition="10">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="EPGServiceIcons">
            <widget text="S" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="113,0" size="15,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">SubtitlesAvailable</convert>
            <convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />
        </widget>
        <widget text="W" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="84,0" size="22,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsWidescreen</convert>
        </widget>
             <widget text="HD" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsHD</convert>
        </widget>
        <widget text="SD" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Invert</convert>
        </widget>
        <widget text="DD" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="3,0" size="34,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsMultichannel</convert>
        </widget>
        <!--
        <widget text="DD" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="3,0" size="34,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsStereo</convert>
        </widget>
        -->
        </screen>

<screen name="OptionDialog" position="center,center" size="250,120" zPosition="5" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">
            <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/recordquestion.png" position="0,0" size="250,120" alphatest="blend" zPosition="-1" />
        <widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;22" />
        <widget name="list" position="10,30" size="230,60" itemHeight="30" font="Regular;18" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" backgroundColorSelected="skygold" foregroundColorSelected="skydarkblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" foregroundColor="white" selectionPixmap="myselectbars/bar-30.png" transparent="1" />
    </screen>

</skin>

then in my skin.xml just add in a new include

<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/timers.xml" />
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/vix.xml" />
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/extras.xml" />
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma3/slyk-1-hd/mymods.xml />

obviously you would have to add your include back to skin.xml after every update, but that is all you would have to do.
Looking at the above code. It might actually be safer to stick it above extras.xml. Have extras last.

anyone try this yet?

i had a wee stab at it, with picon in infobar. But it was a quick go.
need to look at it more but should be good

Official sky style number zap. Post #47

These are the tweaks that I have been using

<!-- numberzap -->
<screen name="NumberZap" position="108,553" size="76,48" flags="wfNoBorder">
<ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/numberzap.png" position="0,0" size="200,81" zPosition="-1" />
<widget name="number" position="8,3" size="60,38" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" font="Bold;28" borderWidth="0" valign="center" halign="center" foregroundColor="white" zPosition="1" />
</screen>

The first line <screen name="NumberZap" position="108,553" position …………………… increasing 108 will move the numberzap box to the left, making it 1100 will move it to near the edge of the left hand side of the screen.
Decreasing 553 will move the number zap box up. Making it 150 will move it to near the top edge of the screen

I replaced the numberzap. Png with history-zap-bg-png ( move to your desktop open, reduce size by editing and cropping the file and name it numberzap.png and overwrite the one in mybackgrounds folder) as I liked the look of it.

You can use whatever you think looks best, the attachment in post #47 (looks familiar) can be dragged into windows paint and re coloured to suit your taste but there will be no transparency. I think that is why I favour using the modified history-zap-bg-png

102.jpg

I replaced the numberzap. Png with history-zap-bg-png ( move to your desktop open, reduce size by editing and cropping the file and name it numberzap.png and overwrite the one in mybackgrounds folder) as I liked the look of it.

You can use whatever you think looks best, the attachment in post #47 (looks familiar) can be dragged into windows paint and re coloured to suit your taste but there will be no transparency. I think that is why I favour using the modified history-zap-bg-png

View attachment 19334

---------- Post Merged at 02:45 PM ----------[/QUOTE]

Ah jym you are still alive lol, the modified numberzap.png I put in my post is infact infobartop.png just renamed, I've always used that to keep the transparency, this is not the one you originally created in paint as like you said you lose the transparency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Menu / EPG Video Picture Preview - Name Removed

Post #357 Slyk skin mods V4

main template

<!-- icons -->
<!-- Picture in Graphics -->
<!-- small video screen -->
<screen name="t1-tv">
<widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="901,81" size="316,178" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
<eLabel position="901,81" size="316,1" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="transparent`" />
</screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
<ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
<widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
<eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="transparent" />
</screen>

These mods were posted my simpleman but I am sure he will not mine be posting them on Slyk skin V5 as it was me you done the mods

Last edited:
for example

you would have a new file called mymods.xml

Just dump the full section of code you have editted in your new file. It could be a full screen. It could be a template screen etc. Basically anything you have amended copy that code of the surrounding <screen>

Below is 3 potential elements you might have amended. Just stick them all in one file.

Code:
<skin>

<screen name="InfobarPicon1">
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="PiconBg" position="106,446" size="104,64" transparent="0" alphatest="blend" zPosition="5" />
                <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Picon" position="108,448" size="100,60" alphatest="blend" transparent="0" zPosition="10">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="EPGServiceIcons">
            <widget text="S" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="113,0" size="15,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">SubtitlesAvailable</convert>
        </widget>
        <widget text="W" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="84,0" size="22,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsWidescreen</convert>
        </widget>
             <widget text="HD" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
        </widget>
        <widget text="SD" render="FixedLabel" source="session.CurrentService" position="44,0" size="33,36" font="Regular;25" foregroundColor="skylightblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" transparent="1" halign="right" valign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="3">
            <convert type="ConditionalShowHide">Invert</convert>
        </widget>
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsMultichannel</convert>
        </widget>
        <!--
            <convert type="ServiceInfo">IsStereo</convert>
        </widget>
        -->
        </screen>

<screen name="OptionDialog" position="center,center" size="250,120" zPosition="5" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">
            <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/recordquestion.png" position="0,0" size="250,120" alphatest="blend" zPosition="-1" />
        <widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;22" />
        <widget name="list" position="10,30" size="230,60" itemHeight="30" font="Regular;18" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" backgroundColorSelected="skygold" foregroundColorSelected="skydarkblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" foregroundColor="white" selectionPixmap="myselectbars/bar-30.png" transparent="1" />
    </screen>

</skin>

then in my skin.xml just add in a new include

<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/timers.xml" />
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/vix.xml" />
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/extras.xml" />
<include filename="/usr/share/enigma3/slyk-1-hd/mymods.xml />

obviously you would have to add your include back to skin.xml after every update, but that is all you would have to do.
Looking at the above code. It might actually be safer to stick it above extras.xml. Have extras last.

anyone try this yet?

i had a wee stab at it, with picon in infobar. But it was a quick go.
need to look at it more but should be good

Na an no joy on it
it keeps reverting back to the box standard skin.
but I will try again

Hi, i've got the new skin on my meelo, the clone of vu as you will know. What is the best method for me to add channel numbers to the epg and tabs in the epg guide. I don't get the option to select channel number,picon and name. Been using sky q skin but i much prefer this one with tabs and numbers though. Any help much appreciated and dont mind throwing you a beer token or 2.

Finally getting around too adding old mods
if any one wants the mods

do you want just the code, edited file or complete skin

Complete skin would be handy for us lazy feckers lol great work silver keep it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back