Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
chabs can you not just do it in the same style as the next bar. i.e stick <convert type="SlykClockToText">SlykHDTime</convert> under your third time coverter.

chabs can you not just do it in the same style as the next bar. i.e stick <convert type="SlykClockToText">SlykHDTime</convert> under your third time coverter.

No kiidac...it wont work as it is not calling on a time converter.

It is calling for the ServiceName converter:

<convert type="ServiceName">Reference</convert>

Cant use your code with it as yours if only referencing to time conveterters

well in that case can you not use my slykhdtime python bit in your hacked servicename.py

send me a pm with your infobar code and whatever hacked python components you are using to achieve this.

@kiddac

I have managed to get the 3rd event to sow up on the infobar and 2nd inforbar including the 3rs event start time and end time. The problem is I cant seem to convert it to am/pm. Been playing with your converters but my mind is blank now...

If you interested please let me know and I will PM you the files to play around with...

Screen Shot Below:

View attachment 19351

Chabs I had to look at that long and hard because I was convinced that was the proper sky info bar! Good work! A couple of questions if I may?
On the second info bar how have you brought in AD for audio description? Also how have you managed to put , and close the gap between the symbols?

@kiddac

I have managed to get the 3rd event to sow up on the infobar and 2nd inforbar including the 3rs event start time and end time. The problem is I cant seem to convert it to am/pm. Been playing with your converters but my mind is blank now...

If you interested please let me know and I will PM you the files to play around with...

Screen Shot Below:

View attachment 19351

Chabs I had to look at that long and hard because I was convinced that was the proper sky info bar! Good work! A couple of questions if I may?
On the second info bar how have you brought in AD for audio description? Also how have you managed to put , and close the gap between the symbols?
Thanks mate.

Those are aspect/resolution/audio icons Initials that I have made for SKY skin. I believe kiddac has similar on his Slyk HD skin.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i am assuming chabs has text labels ad, hd, w, instead of where I have ad hd w. And he has just moved them closer. I was considering this, but if there is a gap, i.e its 4:3 and no W, you are going to get AD,HD,[space] S

the AD is just another option you can use. I personally left it out, because why would anyone want to know that you have got that awful voice over available, (unless you need it)

<convert type="ServiceInfo">AudioTracksAvailable</convert>

i am assuming chabs has text labels ad, hd, w, instead of where I have ad hd w. And he has just moved them closer. I was considering this, but if there is a gap, i.e its 4:3 and no W, you are going to ger AD,HD,[space] S

the AD is just another option you can use. I personally left it out, because why would anyone want to know that you have got that awful voice over available, (unless you need it)

<convert type="ServiceInfo">AudioTracksAvailable</convert>
Yes kiddac and even the , sometime it makes it look akward when you have AD,HD,W, and nothing.

I just try to keep the Sky Looks 2 please the Mrs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

@gmanpanthro

i think i have the mod.xml working thank for your help

---------- Post Merged at 08:36 PM ----------

right here is another quick question on the mods.xml

is there any way i can have a mod and turn it off in the mod.xml?
say a symbol in front of it or anything to turn it or and on, just one mod ?

Yeah if you put this <!--

above the first line of ur mod

And this -->

on the line below the last line of ur coding that u want to turn off.

And that way all the coding in between will look like a comment instead of an active piece of coding.

Sorry ive now moved them to a new folder where i have all my mods in one big file called mymods.xml instead of having to mod a tonne of individual files.

The link for this and my icons are now here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1anlfixzvc9vr20/AABmcd4kEUKXxxD7NrVPOBAJa?dl=0

And there is a guide few pages back explaining what to do with the mymods.xml file.
Hi can you please point me to instructions to where i can ftp this to please

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i put the 3 xml files into /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/ and overwritten

the icons went here i had to make the folder 1st called skyicons
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/skyicons/

Last edited:
just some little tweaks thanks goes to the original up-loaders

changed picons and put yellow boarder and text colour to skyblue for the skyicons also changed options red button to suggestions

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg 1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

here is my custom mod file

New link on dropbox
download details
http://www.techkings.org/openvix-openatv-skins/103009-slyk-skin-mods-v5-27.html#post590707

this is for 5.104 not the 5.104
new one is coming

Link is dead

it doesnt cover all the mods i have up, as alot of the mods i had up have a change of png's and at the min in not changing all of them this way. better just dragging and drop them much easier

So whats in it

EPG Description Text Smaller Size
Movie Description Text Smaller Size
Menu / EPG / TV Video Picture Preview - Name Removed
Numberzap Text Smaller Size
Second Infobar Description Text Smaller Size
Quick EPG Infobar Description Text Smaller Size
Infobar Description Text Smaller Size
Sly Tabs Hack Unused Tabs Grey
Infobar Picon Moved into Infobar
Epg active tab colour changed to match official colour

how to turn of one of the mods

eg :

#######################################

<!-- Infobar Description Size -->
<!-- inforbar.xml -->

<!--
<screen name="SecondInfoBar1" >
dskfjlngdrlifgh 9rtp jufiodv
df;novx dijfdg
just filled with diffeent codes doesnt matter
</screen>
-->
####################################

just add in the bold text in this place or on the same line to turn the mod off
or just remove all the text inbetween the the ####################################

Last edited:
i should have said how to install the file

download from the link in the last post
ftp in to your box
place the "mods" folder and "skin.xml" in to your slyk-1-hd
restart gui

Cheers silver saves people lots of time hopefully as more mods come out they will just add them to your mod pack and we can turn them off/on as required

The list can be endless
the more the better or even different lists that we can turn on and off in the extras file I want to get too.

but enjoy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back