Slyk Skin Mods v5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if it's possible to put the red button on epg options menu back to how it was on v4?
I had a peek but it's beyond me!

Did you go in to extras and see what's in there?

No, it used to be in general I think, at least that's where the option to change the background colour was. Nothing will work by the time I've finished with it... and then it will be all Kiddac's fault lol

* sigh *

it now lives in epg.xml

<screen name="OptionDialog" position="center,center" size="240,140" zPosition="99" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">
<eLabel position="0,0" size="240,140" backgroundColor="white" zPosition="-2" transparent="0" />
<eLabel position="2,2" size="236,136" backgroundColor="black" zPosition="-1" transparent="0" />
<widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;22" />
<widget name="list" position="10,10" size="220,120" itemHeight="30" font="Regular;18" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" backgroundColorSelected="skygold" foregroundColorSelected="skydarkblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" foregroundColor="white" selectionPixmap="myselectbars/bar-30.png" transparent="1" />
</screen>

Changed the record button one this one was in the channelselection.xml

Code:
<!-- record button on channel select -->	<screen name="RecordTimerQuestion" position="center,center" size="210,80" zPosition="5" flags="wfNoBorder" backgroundColor="transparent">
	        <eLabel position="0,0" size="210,80" backgroundColor="white" zPosition="-2" transparent="0" />
		<eLabel position="2,2" size="206,76" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" zPosition="-1" transparent="0" />
		<widget name="text" position="0,0" size="0,0" font="Regular;22" />
		<widget name="list" position="10,10" size="190,60" itemHeight="30" font="Regular;18" scrollbarMode="showOnDemand" enableWrapAround="1" backgroundColorSelected="skygold" foregroundColorSelected="skydarkblue" backgroundColor="skydarkblue" foregroundColor="white" selectionPixmap="myselectbars/bar-30.png" transparent="1" />
	</screen>

1_0_1_12C2_7E9_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

just some little tweaks thanks goes to the original up-loaders

changed picons and put yellow boarder and text colour to skyblue for the skyicons also changed options red button to suggestions

any chance of being able to download the new picons/border code etc?

EDIT : OK SO I WAS A LITTLE LATE ON THIS ONE DAMNIT... will leave it here anyway :(

Return the red button "OptionDialog" to normal 4 rows with no arrows or scroll bar

Modified epg.xml and recordquestion.png so that all the options are visible again. Works on bottom row too.

Capture.PNG

ftp the files as below :

epg.xml > usr\share\enigma2\slyk-1-hd
recordquestion.png > usr\share\enigma2\slyk-1-hd\mybackgrounds

Attachments

• Slyk-1-HD-V5_OptionDialog_MOD.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Nothing to do with th skin sorry
You need to ask in your boxes sub forum
And say if you are using abm or abe2

just some little tweaks thanks goes to the original up-loaders

changed picons and put yellow boarder and text colour to skyblue for the skyicons also changed options red button to suggestions

any chance of being able to download the new picons/border code etc?

All I did was edit the picons with a yellow boarder and edit the file uploaded renamed sports to sky sports and changed from white to skyblue am 6-2 at the minute I'll post the picons and where to change in the code later

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok ive now made the same screen that you see on sky when you press EPG/guide for us enigma2 users. For this to work you need to press EPG and then press settings. Within this page you must turn setting Show bouquet on launch to yes. Now everytime you press EPG youll see my screen, and then just press ok to go to the EPG/bouquet screen

43965de7c1e70b6d48fc98fd145394e6.jpg

The files can be found here

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1anlfixzvc9vr20/AABmcd4kEUKXxxD7NrVPOBAJa?dl=0

So what way is your top menu now setup
didnt think you could set it to go left right up and down

looks good

They are just images. U cant actually move around the menu. It will only let u press ok/select and then it takes u to the regular epg screen

miss a screen on my mod file
but it has been changed now, so if you redo it, you will see the change on the second inforbar
i left the picon in the wrong location silly

Hi, All

This is my first post relating to the slyk mods, however have been a slyk user for around 5 months and have donated on more than one occasion to kiddac for his superb effort!

I like to think I am quite techy, however coding I am absolutely pants at and am very paranoid that I may break something and then have to spend days putting everything back in its place!

I've looked through the seven pages of this thread and I am interested in adding some of these mods in myself, however I would like to ask if somebody could give me a tutorial for each

Apologies in advance if this seems lazy of me, there are some instructions for the ones that have caught my eye, however some of the links posted are now dead and others just show screenshots of the outcome opposed to the how-to (not a dig at anyone that's posted though, honestly great efforts to all that have worked hard on these, a big thumbs up)

So I was attracted to the following :

Post 32 by boobishabang - epg tabs no longer have line in between

Post 47 by no1gooner - official sly number zap

Post 70 by gmanpanthro - screens for tv guide onto main/other menus (and post 104 for the yellow border)

Post 84 by chabs - 3rd event in infobar

Post 123 by gmanpanthro - epg official sly, relating to posts 70 + 104

Now I understand if it seems like I am asking a lot, but if somebody could possibly reply or pm me exactly what files i need to add in, change, edit or replace to have the above working on my box, I would appreciate it so much that I will buy you a beer too - I have absolutely no problem in rewarding other members for their hard work and support!

I did also read on the thread something about making a mymods file but this is far too advanced for my brain - maybe if somebody who knows what they are doing could create this for the above mods I would like and send it over to me, then let me know what else I need to amend/add/change etc, it would be very very appreciated

If it helps, I am running VIX v4.2 on Vu+Duo2 with the latest Slyk V5 skin which kiddac updated 3 days ago on his dropbox

Many thanks in advance, and apologies once again if seems lazy, but if I knew/understood all this coding talk I could give it a go myself!

Sorry for the essay :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back