Slyk Skin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi can someone help me fix this issue please in the red box i want to close the gap up

1_0_19_1B1D_802_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Last edited:
That will be easy enough to fix but I would say it's more to do with the ratio of the picture as they are not all the same. You might be able to remove the black background fully. If it is a background even

ok ill have a look might be able to change from black to skydarkblue at lease ive also been messing with buttons and positions and my my picons bigger

1_0_1_1978_7E6_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg 1_0_1_1978_7E6_2_11A0000_0_0_0 (1).jpg 1_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0.jpg

Can't seem to get into the the settings within epg

i.e. on the remote I press
EPG then MENU
it blue screen crashes. Is there a working file anyone can point me towards on github?

you can't fix that black border problem on the mini tvs. It's just a bug. I don't think you can even change the black colour.

cornorth.. I know you are desperate for an answer, but you shouldn't really be posting this question in my thread or this thread. It's isn't skin related. You have either broke something faffing, or broke something with a 3rd party hack.
Try the default skin. If it doesn't crash, you have broke something in the skin. If it does crash... then it could be a million of things. Crash your box, then go to /home/root/logs. zip your last log file and post it in a new thread on the 2s forum. I will look later.

Kiddac in your previous skins the tv preview was bigger and since the update and me messing about its smaller is there anyway to keep the screen smaller inside the bouquet list but not in the main categories like this one

image.jpeg

Yes I noticed when messing with the picons managed to add another picon and make it bigger to fill that page up a little but then it's on the next screen with the channels

transparent play and pause icons anyone? these go here /usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/myicons/ you want the pause_large.png and play_large.png https://www.dropbox.com/sh/9r0h3agahmsogan/AAD5NGmXTrknS8KI9zSVKRWTa?dl=0

also different record button icon (button-record.png)

2016-08-15 (2).png 2016-08-15.png 2016-08-15 (3).jpg

Last edited:
Hey is there info on how to change epg colour buttons to + 24 and -24 instead of epg search??

---------- Post Merged at 12:30 AM ----------

how can I relocate sky sports 5 ROI to the UK list like this ? also I have never been able to get any decent picons or a decent bit of instruction on how to install them.... can you give me any guidance?

Thanks

I think once you install the tabs they change to -\+ 24 hour

you other questions nothing to do with modding the skin
better starting a new thread

Right I got a new one
I'm looking to get rid of the file structure in the movies menu.

as I don't really need to see
/media/HDD/movies/file

any ideas, looking in to it myself but any help would be great
thanks

image.jpg

/media/HDD/movie/ then file name

---------- Post Merged at 09:52 PM ----------

Right think I have found the area well the bit that makes the text smaller

Code:
widget source="Service" render="RunningText" options="movetype=running,startpoint=0,direction=top,steptime=80,repeat=0,always=0,oneshot=0,startdelay=7000,wrap"                 position="60,113" size="800,117" font="Regular;20" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="backgroundtop" halign="left" valign="top" transparent="1" zPosition="1">
			<convert type="MovieInfo">MetaDescription</convert>
		</widget>

the regular;20 changes the size but that then changes the size of all in that area

so I'm still looking

I don't think you can fix that via the skin files. Its is using the same component of bringing in the description. But as this is a folder the description is the location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back