Status
Not open for further replies.
What's it for only had a quick look

It's the ChannelSelection.xml
Now, Next, Later description option
on TV guide (up/down on remote)
18350d1468843278-slyk-skin-mods-newepg2.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to make the -24 Hours yellow button on epg go back to current time when your less than 24 hours into the epg?

Say it's 12.00 monday and I press the +24 Hours it would go to 12.00 Tuesday then it I scroll back 2 hours to 10.00 the -24 Hours button doesn't work because it's 22 hours away. In this case can I get it to go back to the current time.

For the epg tabs to work you need to use the epgselection.py from kiddac's dropbox on the page 1 download button. In extras I think.

Thanks. I have all the required files but the instructions say i need to edit the extras.xml file.
So i was looking for an example of what the values should be.

Col this planner icon is great although I think the green W should be changed to a tick.

Be good if kiddac could add this to his main skin so the faint heaters don't have to mess around with their files

Last edited:
When watching a recorded program is the play icon supposed to change to pause when the recording is paused?
I thought I had broken it so flashed brand new OpenATV 5.3 and new Slyk1-HD 4.0.012 and it's still the same.

Mine changes to the pause icon when watching a recording using vix 4.2.001 and slyk 4.012
2a333dd3847b8a6e66c1fc9ac85979c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It Does work on atv you may need to change a couple of settings, kiddac posted on the first page of his slyk thread what you need to enable in Usage & GUI… OSD settings.

Right here is one for you all
main infobar

the icons over to the right
as far as I can tell it goes

record
space
turner a
turner b
space
Then the last bunch

is there anything in them spaces?
as I might remove the turner A/B icon

It does work now! I changed 'show pvr status' and it works. I was sure Kiddac had changed something in the skin so that it worked whether it was enabled or not... or perhaps that was something else... thanks for the replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back