Slyk Skin Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they on the second on in the first place?

also is the progress bar really far to the right
is there a big space between the ago and the progress bar?

Why would u want them to appear in the 2nd infobar? As they have been moved to the top of the info infobar (just like sly) as on sly they dont appear twice as just a waste of space/info

where exactly do you want this picon to go for your mod. Do you want it in place of the service/tuner icons and snr bar or on the left, squashing up all the other elements.
I would want it anywhere in the inforbar, the best place i see it working well would be where the snr bar is maybe changing the size of that or moving them somewhere else as there is a gap that would make the picons look well with a background i guess

A mod similar to this as more information is within the infobar including the picon service :P

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
I find my self not looking at the right hand of the bar at all

i look at the channel and show name
so I think in that are is best

I find my self not looking at the right hand of the bar at all

i look at the channel and show name
so I think in that are is best
The problem with that is then the progress start and end have to decrease in size to fit in the infobar that's why i suggested it.

There seems to be more space within that side but either would do as long it's in the infobar i guess.

Sure try it out and stick it in the new thread and give people the choose if they want it or not
the more mods the better

why is there a space next to progress bar. try going on a sports interactive channel that might have started 9999 mins ago :)

The EPG name remove (mini tv) seems to no longer work quite right with version 5, it seems to mess the mini tv up by shifting it up over the repositioned date, has any one else tried this on V5?

Menu / EPG Video Picture Preview - Name Removed

Works on V4

View attachment 18151

Backup Original file first

Original

Code Lines - 22-40

Code:
    <!-- icons -->
    <!-- Picture in Graphics -->
    <!-- small video screen -->
    <screen name="t1-tv">
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="885,38" size="335,192" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="black50" />
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="885,38" size="335,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="2" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="5">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
        <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="black50" />
        <widget source="session.CurrentService" render="Label" position="806,153" size="368,24" font="Regular;21" foregroundColor="white" backgroundColor="black50" borderWidth="1" borderColor="black" transparent="2" valign="center" halign="center" noWrap="1" zPosition="6">
            <convert type="ServiceName">Name</convert>
        </widget>
    </screen>

FTP in to your box to this location
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/main-templates.xml

Edit - fully working

Code:
    <!-- icons -->
    <screen name="t1-tv">
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="885,38" size="335,192" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="885,38" size="335,24" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="transparent" />s
    </screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
        <ePixmap pixmap="mybackgrounds/pig-bg.png" position="798,145" size="384,222" alphatest="blend" zPosition="3" />
        <widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="806,153" size="368,206" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
        <eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="transparent" />
</screen>

Once edited save and overwrite
/usr/share/enigma2/slyk-1-hd/main-templates.xml
restart GUI

----------

here is the 12 hour clock so far still working on it

epg / menu
View attachment 18153

Infobar
View attachment 18154

Added seconds to see what it would be like

working on iPad, sorry for large photo

Silver, hopefully this shows you a little better. It's in relation to this skin mod, when installed on V5 it seems to reposition the mini tv up covering the newly placed date/time.

What it looks like originally...
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 19.57.12.png

With this mod installed the date/time vanishes behind the minitv and the program length shifts over a touch...
Screen Shot 2016-08-29 at 19.55.02.png

<!-- icons -->
<screen name="t1-tv">
<widget source="session.VideoPicture" render="Pig" position="901,81" size="316,178" zPosition="3" backgroundColor="#ff000000" />
<eLabel position="901,81" size="316,1" zPosition="4" backgroundColor="transparent`" />
</screen>

<screen name="t2-tv">
<eLabel position="806,153" size="368,24" zPosition="5" backgroundColor="transparent" />
</screen>
epg.jpg

The above setting work for me

Hi when playing back recording i seem to be missing so of the skin as in the photo what do i need to add to get it sorted this is v4 problem
3331bb45137b6e2f66b6462a9c4e94ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back