some help of where to start with openbox v8s please

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been reading as much as i can but wondered if anyone could and would point me in the right direction regarding firmware, channel list n line etc...... basically anywhere i can keep reading and trying to learn the basics....please take it easy on me in the not the sharpest tool in the box lol

---------- Post Merged at 04:39 PM ----------

ps hope i havent broke any of the rules with this post

[Guide removed by The Reaper]
Have a read.
Reaper.

Attachments

• dummies guide.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 398
Last edited:
Hi Reaper I am also new to open box v8 any info would be most welcome
I tried to access the info you mentioned in your thread but it will not let me access it as I have not posted a thread yet!

Regards
Ian

Hi Reaper, I'm completely new to all this, but just purchased a openbox V8. Would like to access your help guide before I connect up my box. Not posted a thread yet!!

hello . I am also new to this and a delighted to be on this . could i please be able to have a read aswell ? i have just bought a skybox v8 and is the openbox the same ?

thank you

[File removed by The Reaper]
Have fun.
Reaper.

Attachments

• dummies guide.rar
    2.2 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
Hi reaper I have lost ci on my v8s openbox any idea how I can get this back, been checking on the forum for 2 hours now and can't find anything its prob there somewhere but I am new to this any help would be appreciated

Frequency settings for CI are 12187/25000/H------------go menu --antenna installation---transponders---scan the relevant transponder 12187.
Reaper.

Hi reaper thanks for your quick reply I have lost 4 channels now will a factory setting bring them back and if I do this will I lose my channel list firmware ect

Just delete your old channel list---download an up to date list from forum---install new list.
Unless there is something wrong with box or firmware then all channels should return.
All info on howto is in the guide and forum stickies.
Reaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back